La Fiesta de MJ

Nemo14

Disnut said:
Sorry it took me so long to reply internet went down again.:mad: This yr I am not looking forward to the girls going to school. I wish I could get them out of this district. Can't afford privite schools and homeschooling is not for me. I want to move out of here. I would say more but I might offend people here and I don't want to do that. :zipit:
I know you've had a lot of problems with them - hopefully this will be a better year!

MommytoMJM

We're about to leave to take MJ n her pony ride, I'll report in when we're through. We are thinking of taking the boat over to MK, but may just stay and play at the resort, who knows....I'll take lots of pics!

Nemo14

VBS is finally over and I didn't kill anyone. My little "bully" child was in rare form today, and I was in no mood to put up with it, so I had a little "chat" with him about his behavior. I think I'm getting too old for this!

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
We're about to leave to take MJ n her pony ride, I'll report in when we're through. We are thinking of taking the boat over to MK, but may just stay and play at the resort, who knows....I'll take lots of pics!

Yay! :sohappy: I've missed pics!

Have fun!

Nemo14

MommytoMJM said:
Have fun Bonny and MJ - I'm so jeaous!

Pongo

Original Poster
My AP scores just came in the mail.

Economics: 1
English: 3
US Government: 2
Statistics: 4

(scores are out of 5, 3 is a passing score)

I wish I could have gotten a four on the English exam, but I can do with a three as well.

I knew I wasn't going to pass Government or Economics. Those scores made me laugh.

Nemo14

Pongo said:
My AP scores just came in the mail.

Economics: 1
English: 3
US Government: 2
Statistics: 4

(scores are out of 5, 3 is a passing score)

I wish I could have gotten a four on the English exam, but I can do with a three as well.

I knew I wasn't going to pass Government or Economics. Those scores made me laugh.
DS is anxiously waiting for his fo western Civ and Music Theory. He's forecasting a 3 and a 4, but I'll believe it when I see it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom