La Fiesta de MJ

Nemo14

Good morning all!
Last day of VBS :sohappy: . We have a huge water slide for them to play on today. Should be interesting.
I was up til 1:30 this morning finishing up the photo albums, but I must say they really came out cute!

tigsmom

Morning all :wave: Hope everyone is feeling well.

I'll be busy today trying to quickly defrost my freezer (that thats not working properly) and save a few hundred dollars worth of food. Can't afford to throw any more away of buy a new freezer right now. :brick:

Uponastar

tigsmom said:
Morning all :wave: Hope everyone is feeling well.

I'll be busy today trying to quickly defrost my freezer (that thats not working properly) and save a few hundred dollars worth of food. Can't afford to throw any more away of buy a new freezer right now. :brick:

Good morning Mad.
Good luck with that!

DisneyBunny

I've got company coming over on Sunday - people who have yet to see our new house - so I've got a massive cleaning operation to fufil tomorrow. :mad:

Disnut

I get to see what I need to get myDD's for school supplies. I got their list now I just have to see what I have and get it together. Then I get to go to Wal-mart and get the rest of it. Yeah spending money.

DisneyBunny

Disnut said:
I get to see what I need to get myDD's for school supplies. I got their list now I just have to see what I have and get it together. Then I get to go to Wal-mart and get the rest of it. Yeah spending money.

I hear you. I need to make a trip to get lots of little piddly things for the house... it all adds up.

MommytoMJM

Well, we found the keys, thank goodness (it's going to cost 58 bucks to get a new van key made and we just don't have it) sigh

We went to try to go to ther MK last night and drove smack dab into a storm, so we stopped at the GF and went pin trading on the monorail line resorts. It was a lot of fun actually.

Later today we are going to take MJ for her pony ride at Ft. Wilderness and then we will play at the campground or boat over to the MK, not sure which yet....

My face hurts (more than ususal) from my teeth....

Andrew has one day of his regular schedule and then Sunday starts 6:50 to 3:50 so we can go to parks in the evenings...that schedule lasts for 2 weeks, then he will apply for it again till we are out of summer

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom