La Fiesta de MJ

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
I haven't made a pie yet... I'm waiting till I get my stand mixer for Christmas. Marc LOVES pie.
I make great pies! Once I learned how to make a good crust, the rest was simple (as pie!)

Connor002

Pongo said:
My AP scores just came in the mail.

Economics: 1
English: 3
US Government: 2
Statistics: 4

(scores are out of 5, 3 is a passing score)

I wish I could have gotten a four on the English exam, but I can do with a three as well.

I knew I wasn't going to pass Government or Economics. Those scores made me laugh.
Passing is good.
At least you made the important ones. :lookaroun

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
I make great pies! Once I learned how to make a good crust, the rest was simple (as pie!)

I've got a great recipe for pie crust... but it calls for a food processor, digital scale, and a stand mixer - none of which I have. That's going to be one expensive pie!

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
I've got a great recipe for pie crust... but it calls for a food processor, digital scale, and a stand mixer - none of which I have. That's going to be one expensive pie!
I don't use any of those....

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
So true! And the better the appliances, the better the pie, right? :animwink:

Of course! And I like to cook a lot, so I figure they'll come in handy for more than just pie. And I really believe that homemade is best, so it's an investment in healthier eating.

Plus, some things you just can't do with a hand mixer. Marc would love it if I could make all kinds of breads, rolls, doughs, and such, but you really need a bread hook for it.

Fantasmic!329

Hi there folks....

Just checking in.

Going for a haircut in about 30 minutes. Then my aunt is coming over and I'm gunna help her with her iPod. Then more packing. Then dinner. Then walk. Then bed. Then bye-bye until Thursday-ish.

Nemo14

Fantasmic!329 said:
Hi there folks....

Just checking in.

Going for a haircut in about 30 minutes. Then my aunt is coming over and I'm gunna help her with her iPod. Then more packing. Then dinner. Then walk. Then bed. Then bye-bye until Thursday-ish.
When are you coming to Providence Freddy?

DisneyBunny

Fantasmic!329 said:
Hi there folks....

Just checking in.

Hee. I see you're the technical support too. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom