La Fiesta de MJ

Pongo

Original Poster
Well, I'm heading out. I'll probably be on later tonight if I decide not to read Moby.

And if I do decide to read Moby, I'll probably still be back :lookaroun :lol:

:wave:

nibblesandbits

Pongo said:
Well, I'm heading out. I'll probably be on later tonight if I decide not to read Moby.

And if I do decide to read Moby, I'll probably still be back :lookaroun :lol:

:wave:
well since I won't get to say bye to you later, I will now! Bye Luke!!! (I'm off later for my bachelorette weekend tonight!)

lisbetgabrielle

Why did he yell at MJ. She didn't lose the keys! Geez! Sorry but don't yell at the baby when you are frustrated. Hope you find them. How come the rental people only gave you one key. You each need a key.

nibblesandbits

Ok all, I'm out of here! I may be on periodically...not quite sure. (I have a laptop at the lake...don't know if I'll use it)

Anyway, if I don' talk to you all this weekend, have a great time everyone! I love you all! :kiss:

Disnut

nibblesandbits said:
Ok all, I'm out of here! I may be on periodically...not quite sure. (I have a laptop at the lake...don't know if I'll use it)

Anyway, if I don' talk to you all this weekend, have a great time everyone! I love you all! :kiss:

Hi Nibbles and Bye Nibbles. Have a great time partying.

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Dagnabbit!

Always here when no one else is.

Well, in any case, I got a 100% on my Oceanography test. For the second time. Out of two tests :lookaroun

This is college?

Congrats Luke! :sohappy:
Sorry we're always missing each other!

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
no prob!

I feel so bad for missing Dot's b-day yesterday. I knew it was coming, but I didn't realize it was yesterday.

No problem Nibbs, dear!
You've got important stuff to think about!
And you made up for it nicely today! :kiss:

lisbetgabrielle

Pongo said:
Well, in any case, I got a 100% on my Oceanography test. For the second time. Out of two tests :lookaroun
This is college?
Awesome Luke. Summers are easier than regular sessions. Are you dual enrolled? My daughter did dual enrollment at Miami-Dade before college.

Disnut

Uponastar said:
Hello Lisbet and Susan.
I'm here for a few minutes.

Hello Dot. I keep checking in to see what is going on then I get up and do some paper work that has piled up, then I am back again.

Hello Lisbet. I don't get to say hi to you very often. So Hi.:wave:

Uponastar

Disnut said:
Hello Dot. I keep checking in to see what is going on then I get up and do some paper work that has piled up, then I am back again.

Hello Lisbet. I don't get to say hi to you very often. So Hi.:wave:

I'm in and out right now too.
In a few minutes I'll be out for awhile.
Unitl I'm back in later. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom