La Fiesta de MJ

Pongo

Original Poster
lisbetgabrielle said:
Guten Tag, Luke. Wie gehts? Heute bin ich ganz gut.

Ja, Heute is gut. Ich habe ein neu CD gekaufen. Es ist sehr gut. Ich höre es jetzt.

Ich liebe Deutsch!

lisbetgabrielle

Pongo said:
Hello.

I should be reading Moby-D!ck, but I'd much rather listen to my new CD.

So I am.
Get reading! You can listen to the CD later. You are just reading Moby ________? My daughter read it in 4th grade and got in loads of trouble with her teacher because she did a book report on it. Teacher thought she should be reading Babysitter's Club. Right she read those in kindergarden.

nibblesandbits

lisbetgabrielle said:
Get reading! You can listen to the CD later. You are just reading Moby ________? My daughter read it in 4th grade and got in loads of trouble with her teacher because she did a book report on it. Teacher thought she should be reading Babysitter's Club. Right she read those in kindergarden.
I read Babysitter's Club until I was in middle school :lookaroun

I had all of them too...but gave them away to a children's home. I kinda wish I still had them though.

Pongo

Original Poster
lisbetgabrielle said:

I'm supposed to read all the books in my avatar before school starts. So far I've only read one chapter of Moby. And that's it.

:lookaroun

Nemo14

Fantasmic!329 said:
Yes. Why?

Really Bon? Didn't know that.
SW airlines has some great rates right now, and there is also a discount code here on the forums to save $$ on rooms. They might be willing to go for that kind of savings....

Fantasmic!329

I only HAVE to read The Color of Water by James McBride, but I haven't started it. Yet, I have read about 7 other books. Funny that I LOVE to read the books that I don't have to. :drevil:

Pongo

Original Poster
nibblesandbits said:
I wouldn't want to read Moby either.

You know who is also boring is Hemmingway. I hate his books.

*dry heaves*

Stupid Hemmingway and his stupid "iceberg" method of writing.

I can't even handle his short stories.

Nemo14

Fantasmic!329 said:
I only HAVE to read The Color of Water by James McBride, but I haven't started it. Yet, I have read about 7 other books. Funny that I LOVE to read the books that I don't have to. :drevil:
I've always felt that summer reading should be books that you want to read, not books that you have to read. Isn't that what breaks are for?

Fantasmic!329

Nemo14 said:
SW airlines has some great rates right now, and there is also a discount code here on the forums to save $$ on rooms. They might be willing to go for that kind of savings....
Oooh, cool!! Thank you!! :kiss:

I found Spirit Airlines has flights $89 each way (we fly from AC.) It would only be my mom and I (my dad hates Florida.) Still trying to persuade her!

Pongo

Original Poster
Fantasmic!329 said:

That's always the case. I only like to read the ones that aren't assigned to me :lol:

Fantasmic!329

Nemo14 said:
I've always felt that summer reading should be books that you want to read, not books that you have to read. Isn't that what breaks are for?
I know! I wish they gave us a list of....say 20 books. Then we choose 3-5, and give either a review or a summary or something.
Not stupid questions about each chapter. :brick:

Nemo14

Fantasmic!329 said:
Oooh, cool!! Thank you!! :kiss:

I found Spirit Airlines has flights $89 each way (we fly from AC.) It would only be my mom and I (my dad hates Florida.) Still trying to persuade her!
DH said we couldn't afford it 'til they came out with the new rates today. Now we're going at the end of September!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom