La Fiesta de MJ

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
You wouldn't be by yourself, MJ and I could be with you!
:D

Yes...that is true. Didn't think about that. If I did ever go somewhere by myself like that it would be Disney.

Before I met what's his face he went on this trip to San Antonio all by himself. Didn't really warn anybody he was going. Just sort of up and left. I'd love to be able to do that someday.

Betty said:

You're already going! :lol:

Disnut

nibblesandbits said:

Before I met what's his face he went on this trip to San Antonio all by himself. Didn't really warn anybody he was going. Just sort of up and left. I'd love to be able to do that someday.

I hope he enjoyed San Antonio.

Disnut

nibblesandbits said:

He did! He's trying to get me to go back. He loved the city walk...is that what it's called?

He actually went down there to see a Spurs game. He loves the Spurs.

Yes that is what it is called. The Alamo is here. Sea World, and Six Flags Fiesta Texas and of course the Spurs. Oh and I forgot theTower of America from 1868 Worlds Fair. They just reopened that with Landry's in it. That is where my DH proposed to me 29 yrs ago last Friday.

nibblesandbits

Disnut said:
Yes that is what it is called. The Alamo is here. Sea World, and Six Flags Fiesta Texas and of course the Spurs. Oh and I forgot theTower of America from 1868 Worlds Fair. They just reopened that with Landry's in it. That is where my DH proposed to me 29 yrs ago last Friday.
Hmm...a trip might have to be in order someday. He would love me so much if I decided to go there.

Nemo14

Fantasmic!329 said:
I wasn't before, but now I am. :)

Sometimes I wonder if I'm bipolar. (I am NOT poking fun at people who have it; I know someone with the disorder.) My moods are rather sporatic.
We still love ya' Freddy!

MommytoMJM

Fantasmic!329 said:
I wasn't before, but now I am. :)

Sometimes I wonder if I'm bipolar. (I am NOT poking fun at people who have it; I know someone with the disorder.) My moods are rather sporatic.

You know 2 people with it :wave: :king:

Hi Freddy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom