La Fiesta de MJ

figmentmom

nibblesandbits said:
Mary...how are you enjoying Disney again?

I'm having a blast!!! Working a gazillion hours, very busy, but having a great time. The parks are busy, and things are fast-paced, so there's never a dull moment. And I love being a part of the magic, too. :cool:

nibblesandbits

figmentmom said:
I'm having a blast!!! Working a gazillion hours, very busy, but having a great time. The parks are busy, and things are fast-paced, so there's never a dull moment. And I love being a part of the magic, too. :cool:
Good to hear!!! Wish I were down there! But at least somebody is able to create magic!

nibblesandbits

Thank God! I am all caught up! (Yay for having to catch up! :sohappy: )

News on the wedding: I am picking up my dress from being altered tomorrow! :sohappy:

Pongo

Original Poster
figmentmom said:

Wait. So what are you doing?

nibblesandbits

man I wished I could get down to orlando...only $69 one way with Southwest...that would be sweet! Too bad I can't go down. And I don't want to take a trip by myself.

Nemo14

nibblesandbits said:
man I wished I could get down to orlando...only $69 one way with Southwest...that would be sweet! Too bad I can't go down. And I don't want to take a trip by myself.
I'll go!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom