La Fiesta de MJ

Pongo

Original Poster
Fantasmic!329 said:
I know! I wish they gave us a list of....say 20 books. Then we choose 3-5, and give either a review or a summary or something.
Not stupid questions about each chapter. :brick:

For AP last year, we had a list of a TON of books. About seven pages. We had to pick three and read them and be prepared to write an essay on them the first day of school.

I liked that. I don't like not having choices. And the teacher picked the three most boring, hard books to read to make sure we're committed to the class.

And to scare us :lookaroun

Fantasmic!329

Nemo14 said:
possibly - we're only there for a weekend (arriving late Friday night and leaving Sunday afternoon)
I just checked SW's site, and we would either have to fly from Philly or LaGuardia. Philly isn't TOO far, but LaGuardia is. The fare for us would be a bit more than Spirit's.
But thanks for the suggestion!!

I'll have to look into the hotels. Is it on the main page?

MommytoMJM

Fantasmic!329 said:
Yes. Why?

Really Bon? Didn't know that.

You must have missed the whole confession thread.... I am Rapid Cycling Bi-Polar with a Panic Disorder...I just recently went back on my meds for it (I was trying to cope with it without meds)

MommytoMJM

Ok, caught back up now :) Hi Freddy, Connor, Luke, Betty, Susan, Nana and any other lurkers

Freddy, if you know the dates you are thinking of I can have Andrew check rates for you....

MommytoMJM

I HATE my new glasses, they are driving me batty.....

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.

ARGH

MommytoMJM

Hi Krystyna

Luke, I don't mind wearing glasses, in fact I've always kind of liked it, but the place I went to had NONE of the frames I liked, so I got stuck with this rectangularish pair that I despise, I have to move my entire heard to see things that I used to just move my eyes to see....they say I'll get used to them, but I doubt it....

Fantasmic!329

MommytoMJM said:
Ok, caught back up now :) Hi Freddy, Connor, Luke, Betty, Susan, Nana and any other lurkers

Freddy, if you know the dates you are thinking of I can have Andrew check rates for you....
Thanks, Bon, but first I need to persuade her to go to Disney. :lol:

Luke, you do not want glasses. I hate wearing them. But I have a phobia of touching my eye (so no contacts) and really don't care for surgery; so for now, I'm stuck with glasses. I hope I'll get over the phobia. Not sure. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom