La Fiesta de MJ

Connor002

Uponastar said:
You should hear George: "It's a horse!!!!!"
I know it's a shame, but people are carrying on like it's their child.
I agree with George!
Are we really spending thousands on medical treatment for a horse?

1,500 people a day are predicted to die from cancer in 2006; anyone want to guess where the money could be better spent?

Connor002

Connor!
Change of plans!
Neshaminy Mall theater at 12:30!
Franklin Mills. . . not the best theater. :lookaroun
And we can still use our tickets, because Neshaminy's theater is an AMC, too.
Yay! That one's nicer.
Besides, I slept past the show time for your first plan. :lookaroun

Connor002

Dot said:
Yay!:sohappy:
You can sit between Connor and I and hold the popcorn!
No.
Dot said:
Connor probably doesn't eat it anyway. . .made from corn, may be too healthy. :lookaroun
I don't. :lookaroun
Dot said:
Goobers and Milk Duds! :slurp:
Yuck.
Pretzel bites and something to drink, and I'm settled.
At least until the drink runs through me. :lookaroun

MommytoMJM

DisneyBunny said:
Well, my MRI is on Monday, so I'll likely be able to share after the results come back. Don't worry yet. :eek:

We're IMoms, it's our job to worry, I've been worrying since the first time you mentioned a dr....

MommytoMJM

Okay, caught up....

Went to the Neuro, he is fiddling with my meds still, for the next two months we are going to increase my Pamelor in hopes of better headache control, then we'll futz with my Gabitril...

I went to pick up my glasses... Thank Goodness for contacts, I really, really HATE my new glasses...They only have these ones with small lenses now and I have to move my entire head to see stuff that I used to be able to just use my eyes to see :( I had to get a pair to wear with my contacts for doing close up stuff.... next time I get glasses I am probably going to have to get bifocals :cry:

Disnut

MommytoMJM said:
Okay, caught up....

Went to the Neuro, he is fiddling with my meds still, for the next two months we are going to increase my Pamelor in hopes of better headache control, then we'll futz with my Gabitril...

I went to pick up my glasses... Thank Goodness for contacts, I really, really HATE my new glasses...They only have these ones with small lenses now and I have to move my entire head to see stuff that I used to be able to just use my eyes to see :( I had to get a pair to wear with my contacts for doing close up stuff.... next time I get glasses I am probably going to have to get bifocals :cry:

Hello Bonny. I have Bifocals with small lenses they aren't that bad once you get used to them. I do have to move my whole head once in awhile. Not bad. So how is MJ today?

MommytoMJM

Hey Susan, I've alwas worn big frames, so these really bother me, but my new contacts are overnight ones so I shouldn't have to wear these (my regular glasses) too often. My close up glasses with the contacts I don't mind as I only need them once in a while.

Hiya Betty!

Disnut

MommytoMJM said:
Hey Susan, I've alwas worn big frames, so these really bother me, but my new contacts are overnight ones so I shouldn't have to wear these (my regular glasses) too often. My close up glasses with the contacts I don't mind as I only need them once in a while.

Hiya Betty!

Hi Betty.

I did have big frames before these, It did take some time but I did it. I need to go to the eye doc soon, My eyes have changed over the last yr.:cry: I don't see colors like I used too.

Nemo14

This is getting irritating - I'm going to reboot and see if that helps. If I don't come back, send the cyberspace search party out for me.......:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom