Kryssa

This speaks for herself. Kryssa:

• YES!

Votes: 266 62.3%
  • NO!

Votes: 161 37.7%

• Total voters

popkid

Let me just state for the record, that the Kryssa Shrine (Krista, Christa, Kryssa whatever...) is not mine. I found it while searching for Disney pictures. That guy sure does love her tho...

slappy magoo

She puts off a bizarre sort of "I'm Dancing As Fast As I Can" slash "Fatal Attraction" vibe. An adut (albiet a younger one) feigning youth to keep kids interested. It comes across as so phony, or worse, bipolar. Like she's like that SOME OF THE TIME, but when she's having a sugar low...call the police... :lookaroun

And for me personally, once I sense people are crazy, I stop thinking about whether or not they're hot. Too many bad experiences with internet dating. :D

popkid

Has anyone seen the new vacation planning video? The host of that video is 'peppy', but not vomit inducing like Kryssa. She's alot easier to follow. If we can't get the polo shirt wearing guy back, I'll vote for her to host the next round of Resort TV.

nicholas

With Soarin, LMA, Cinderellabration and Everest all opening within a year (a majority of those within a month) is there a chance they will film a completely new resort tv?

Wilt Dasney

I would vigorously support Sam Brown, should she decide traveling all over the world is just losing its luster. She's babealicious AND endearing.

popkid

nicholas said:
With Soarin, LMA, Cinderellabration and Everest all opening within a year (a majority of those within a month) is there a chance they will film a completely new resort tv?

LMA... LMA....

hmmmm

little mammal autopia?

liquid marsh aquapolis?

ok, i'm clueless... what is LMA?

DOH - it's the stuntshow! nevermind... sheesh...

surfsupdon

nicholas said:

I'm not a pessimist, but I thought they did a poor job editing in the new Stitch stuff. It was choppy. Again, only b/c I knew the original version so well.

So I'd hope for new sections as well, instead of splices all over the place. But I also don't want to lose Kryssa. :p

bomafrunch

STR8FAN2005 said:
How about when she says, "I'm gonna ride this bad boy!"......................of course, she's referring to Summit Plummet :D :lookaroun :animwink:

Help me, I just understood that :lookaroun :zipit:

goofyfan13 said:
Not to be picky, but I believe she says, "Cute Aminals" like a little kid would. :lol: I like your top 7 seven though. :wave: :lol:

And I thought I was hearing things when I heard Kryssa say aminals. Everyone else told me it was animals. Yet another strange thing Kryssa does (that's just like Stacey on the 2005 DVD)

surfsupdon

If they wanted a new direction, style wise, with Kryssa, that is fine. But it would ahve been nice (for me) if they kept in the Tip for Todays as a commercial filler. They were so plum happy and fun!!

forbidden donut

popkid said:
Let me just state for the record, that the Kryssa Shrine (Krista, Christa, Kryssa whatever...) is not mine. I found it while searching for Disney pictures. That guy sure does love her tho...
Hey! thats my gallery!
And no, I sure dont "love her tho..." I think she's SCARY - just read my remarks in my gallery.
I much prefer Sammy Brown, although she can be a little over the top at times she does know when to tone it down.
Kryssa is probably some Disney executive's attempt at a Brown-esk "Girl meets Disney" kinda thing that went horribly wrong.

chucknstuff

Kryssa,
What are the chances for a girl like to get witha guy like you..

her response -- 1 in a million

my response -- so you are saying I have a chance....YES!!

popkid

hey Donut,

that'll teach me to read, huh :)

Imagine my surprise finding your Kryssa gallery on pbase tho (I'm another pbaser).

Great Disney pics btw

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
She can grow on you after watching her for a few days, but I still much prefer "Tips for Today"! They can add, subtract, edit those things at will, and no one knows. Plus there's a huge amount of information that they can pass along. Basically, they're dynamic, whereas her "Top 7" thing gets old very quickly.

forbidden donut

popkid said:
hey Donut,

that'll teach me to read, huh :)

Imagine my surprise finding your Kryssa gallery on pbase tho (I'm another pbaser).

Great Disney pics btw
Ya some of us PBASErs can have short memories as evidenced by this
link .
Thats OK, Iv'e been known to answer some e-mails twice.

Disneyfan1981

(BUMP)

Ahhh...my wife was just teasing me yesterday about seeing "my girlfriend" on resort TV when we go back so i thought I'd bump the Kryssa topic a little. Lol.... :)

joshwill

Mickifan17 said:
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH Kryssa.

Only 34 more days til I get to see her again!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

i go on may 11. i cant wait either.

i have a wmv of the top 7 must sees, but its not the same as watching it in your room at the resort

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom