This speaks for herself. Kryssa:

• YES!

Votes: 266 62.3%
  • NO!

Votes: 161 37.7%

• Total voters

1disneydood

She's OK. Kinda like "the more I drink" type. :D

You all should see some of the pics of various models by/ on my car from the carshows I enter. ;) We wouldn't need a poll to see if they were hott. ;)

1disneydood

dandaman said:
I don't like her because she supposedly stole 15 pots of coffee for each day of filming that short clip... :lol:

I thought it was from ephedrine. Nobody is that perky naturally.

I never got the whole high on life trend. :cool:

Halfling418

OK, I'm high on life--I don't need drugs to make me happy.....

....but I'm just not THAT high.

I also think that she might really be on something. :lol:

dandaman

^ You should have heard the rumours that our family was saying when we were watching Kryssa on the Resort TV... My dad said, "Is that sugar under her nose?" :lol:

lborne

We were at a non-Disney resort, (blasphemy), recently where she was on, but I could have sworn it was a top 10. Anyway, I like her. She does grow on you, sort of like a fungus.

She's not hot but really cute and would be great to go out drinking with. Of course, I'd need to drink a lot beforehand too. Obviously, she was acting and in real life she'd be a bit more mellow.

Anyone know anything else about her? Her real name, etc?

lborne

Yes, I did a search on her full name too, but I wonder if the spelling of her first name is correct. She needs a better publicist. I could not find an image from Runners World, but if someone posts it that would just be too cool if it were her.

I feel like a stalker, but she's worth going to jail for. Plus, no one that perky could possibly get mad at me for following her around all day - right?

Since1976

lborne said:
I feel like a stalker, but she's worth going to jail for. Plus, no one that perky could possibly get mad at me for following her around all day - right?

Umm..

I'll just smile politely and pretend I didn't read that... :zipit:

Captain Chaos

lborne said:
Evidently, she is a runner.... now keep searching for that back issue of RW.
All I need is an address of where she lives :p

http://groups-beta.google.com/group...f32cf?q=kryssa+mooney&rnum=2#c724b00dcd4f32cf

I tried looking for it online and was unsucessful. However, during one of my searches, the name Kryssa Mooney did appear in the description of November 2003 issue of Runner's World. Now, if we could only get a picture to see if it is her. I called Runner's World and the only way to get back issues is to order them.

Mickifan17

dxer07002 said:
I tried looking for it online and was unsucessful. However, during one of my searches, the name Kryssa Mooney did appear in the description of November 2003 issue of Runner's World. Now, if we could only get a picture to see if it is her. I called Runner's World and the only way to get back issues is to order them.

Do we just have to call the magazine? I'll be more than happy to buy the issue. :lookaroun

Since1976

Hey Ned, even though that info is available online, posting it here is uncool!

:fork:

EDIT: MOD, thanks for deleting that message...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom