This speaks for herself. Kryssa:

• YES!

Votes: 266 62.3%
  • NO!

Votes: 161 37.7%

• Total voters

Christina

Wilt Dasney said:
Yeah, Disney's just a macho paradise. They really need more stuff to appeal to women and kids there. :p

HEEEY I sense sarcasm there?! Pssht... your just jealous cos I'm RIGHT.

BTW I adore your AV. Pink Floyd is INCREDIBLE.

I think took one too many little white pills. If you know what I mean. :animwink:

:lol:

She will come to your house in the middle of the night and give you a personal show of the 'Top 7' if you keep it up!

LMAO! Your weird!

goofyfan13

bomafrunch said:
3. Kryssa saying, "Cute animals! Cute animals!" and "Hello, rhino!"

Not to be picky, but I believe she says, "Cute Aminals" like a little kid would. :lol: I like your top 7 seven though. :wave: :lol:

This is a hard choice, because she isn't so bad to look at, in fact that's probobly the only reason I watch it, but she can be sooo annoying. So the weighing factor in this one is that my favorite, "Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Tip For Today" jingle was replaced by her, so I vote no.

nicholas

STR8FAN2005 said:
I did not know that SGE was added to the countdown.
It took the place of PhilharMagic, which is a crime. The segment is actually filmed in DisneyLAND's Tomorrowland with clips of SGE mixed in.

CaptainMichael

bomafrunch said:
These are the top seven things that traumatized me due to Kryssa. She's still pretty cool, but eventually when they replace Kryssa, I'll remember the following.

7. Kryssa in a Stitch hat for Stitch's great escape.
6. Kryssa in Epcot's world showcase (especially England, Italy and Morocco).

"Extra Magic Hour: It's just like having the park to yourself, or at least more for yourself."

5. Kryssa's "water-powered wedgie."
4. When Kryssa goes from Space to Big Thunder Mountain and you see her laughing hysterically.

"Use Disney's fastpass. You can hop onto the ride at your designated ride time with little or no wait."

3. Kryssa saying, "Cute animals! Cute animals!" and "Hello, rhino!"
2. Kryssa meeting Baloo, Goofy and Pluto.

"He's Pal Mickey, and I gotta say he's a pretty cool dude!.......Oops, we gotta get back to the countdown."

1. THE SPANISH VERSION!

How about when she says, "I'm gonna ride this bad boy!"......................of course, she's referring to Summit Plummet :D :lookaroun :animwink:

AEfx

nicholas said:
"Top seven? That was more like a hundred and seven!"

Oh, Kryssa, how I love thee.

In spite of our mutual affliction, Nicholas, I have to say - ditto. ;)

In fact, I'm so sick of searching online for a copy of it, I've been trying to figure out a way to pack my DVD recorder so I can finally have it at home.

I couldn't tell you what it is - and I usually hate all that saccharine garbage - but she really is entertaining. Things that I know deep down in my cynical heart I should find annoying I find clever, cute, and downright endearing. Reading the quotes people have posted almost brings a tear to my eye - and my id can't tell you how much he wishes that weren't true.

Hello, my name is AEfx. I'm a Kryssa-holic.

If anyone has any clips (even just audio) to support my habit, please send me a PM and contribute to my delinquency.

AEfx

AEfx

nicholas said:
It took the place of PhilharMagic, which is a crime. The segment is actually filmed in DisneyLAND's Tomorrowland with clips of SGE mixed in.

NO! They didn't!

:runs in corner to cry:

AEfx

jhastings74

AEfx said:
In spite of our mutual affliction, Nicholas, I have to say - ditto. ;)

In fact, I'm so sick of searching online for a copy of it, I've been trying to figure out a way to pack my DVD recorder so I can finally have it at home.

I couldn't tell you what it is - and I usually hate all that saccharine garbage - but she really is entertaining. Things that I know deep down in my cynical heart I should find annoying I find clever, cute, and downright endearing. Reading the quotes people have posted almost brings a tear to my eye - and my id can't tell you how much he wishes that weren't true.

Hello, my name is AEfx. I'm a Kryssa-holic.

If anyone has any clips (even just audio) to support my habit, please send me a PM and contribute to my delinquency.

AEfx

Check your PM. I sent you the link that is also posted earlier in this thread. Let me know if it does or doesn't work for ya!

nicholas

AEfx said:

AEfx

I just got it off Disney-Central. Let me know if I can help.

"Big names in YUM!"

Captain Chaos

joshwill said:
ok, so now who is gonna start the kryssa fan site? :)

Hey Josh, I will start a kryssa fan site, if you want to help me out with it.. PM me...

OH KRYSSA YOU SO FINE, YOU SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND, KRYSSA.. KRYSSA...

Nut4Disney

Just got back yesterday, and of course I watched Kryssa about 100 times to my wife's dismay. She is so hot, I could just watch her eat soup. My 2 yr old has been saying "Hello rhino." nonstop since we got back. I noticed that they brought her back for a SGE spot on the top 7. She looks a little different, and her hair is shorter, so she has a hat on.

"I'm walking very carefully so as not to spill my sushi, konichiwa."

"I'm getting fish and chips from england." "Chips please." "Fish and Chips yay."

I see London, I see France, you know the rest..."

brentley2

NemoRocks said:
She's not THAT hot.... :lookaroun
Thank you.

I just got back-

I have to say that she is kind of annoying, and plus she is almost cross-eyed- so I don't get what people see in her!

I think she would be less annoying if she didn't have to lean into the camera all the time

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom