Kryssa

This speaks for herself. Kryssa:

• YES!

Votes: 266 62.3%
  • NO!

Votes: 161 37.7%

• Total voters

Since1976

I've hit a new low. I downloaded a video just to see what all the fuss was about.

I need a life.

:dazzle:

My verdict: Yes.

Halfling418

Ok if I was a guy, I hopefully would look for a shred of intelligence, or someone who actually shows a bit of talent or skill in anything.

Guys I think are hot need to have WAY more than looks. If an attractive guy opens his mouth and a girl doesn't like what comes out...he suddenly becomes...not attractive at all.

Also, if I was a guy, I'd be drooling over someone who is actually hot--whatever happened to maturity and curves?? I'd be liking someone along the lines of Angelina Jolie, not a teeny bopper wannabe. Sophistication.

I understand that one working for Disney needs to be peppy, but how about someone energetic without being mind-numbing? Someone who shows a genuine enthusiasm...I mean Walt was on TV, and he never looked like he was on crack...but his love for the company really showed nonetheless.

And hey, why don't they get a guy sometime? A clever, smart, witty one--one similiar to Jeff Corwin on Animal Planet? He cracks me up....and he knows what he's talking about. (Or how about a guy with a British accent? mmm...:kiss: Now there's a good idea.)

LiveItUp21 said:
I do however miss the original video, especially the "zip a dee do dah.... tip for today"!:cry: It just doesn't seem like a Disney vacation without seeing that on the tv! I voted: Yes

I miss that too! That was my Favorite part. I recorded it thank god!

celticdog

Halfling418 said:
Someone who shows a genuine enthusiasm...I mean Walt was on TV, and he never looked like he was on crack...but his love for the company really showed nonetheless.

That's because they didn't have crack back then. :lol:

BigNorm

No

LiveItUp21 said:
I dunno, I mean she is pretty hot! Yes, I agree she is VERY ANNOYING but yet that is subdued by her hotness. I do however miss the original video, especially the "zip a dee do dah.... tip for today"!:cry: It just doesn't seem like a Disney vacation without seeing that on the tv! I voted: Yes

I had no idea they'd gotten rid of the tip for today. I loved tip for today. I was just singing that song this morning, and now I find out that it's gone. I'm not a happy camper right now. One beer for me, one beer for the departed tip for today. :mad: Kryssa must go!

Cmdr_Crimson

Okay I must say Kryssa is hot...I'm just surprised they never really show her having fun in Pleasure Island..She'd be five times more cooky.:p

Disneyfan1981

I like Kryssa. I also like how this topic always sparks controversy with who should and should not be on the Resort Tv feeds. Lol. Keep it goin!

fngoofy

She is the best!!

I wish they would put her some of the planning DVDs.

Or, have her host a WDW infotainment spot on the Disney Channel.

When they replace the Top 7 they are going to have a tuff job topping her.

tk421-sw

How about Tk421-sw and Thimblekisses!. Resort TV would never be the same! HAHA...j/k.

In all reality it would really rock. Not that I count because well it's me. But It would be cool to have a younger group doing it for a while. Who knows, Im trying to find out about auditions, if anyone ahs any info please PM me. Thanks!

http://img155.exs.cx/img155/6907/icon22cj.gif

mrneon606

I like Kryssa but I wish they could incoperate the old resort tv with her somehow. A Zipa Dee Doo Dah Tip For The Day every once in awhile and I'll be happy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom