Kingdom Hearts III -Imagineering A Video Game

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Anyways, great work so far! I wonder what will happen at Radiant Garden, though. And by the way, KingMickey, is it okay if I give you a hand with the next level, like how Disneyson1 helped you with the last one?
Flashbacks and revelations.

And yes, but it's not like I'm going to need the help like that with the other worlds, mainly because I have them all planned out. But BatB's world just fell flat. If you wanted to, you could do ToonTown, since I know how much you wanted it included.

mharrington

And yes, but it's not like I'm going to need the help like that with the other worlds, mainly because I have them all planned out. But BatB's world just fell flat. If you wanted to, you could do ToonTown, since I know how much you wanted it included.

Well, that's something we may need to do together, because I've only got bits and pieces that I could include. I could probably put up a list of stuff that I want to see in this world and maybe we can work around them, plus you adding your own things, obviously.

And Disneyson1, how did you help with the BATB world, so that I'll know to do it like you?

disneysroyal411

Sorry if I missed this but are you, King Mickey, and imagineer or game designer or something for Disney, or just a true die hard Disney fan (Kingdom Hearts fan)?????

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Well, that's something we may need to do together, because I've only got bits and pieces that I could include. And Disneyson1, how did you help with the BATB world, so that I'll know to do it like you?
Disneyson1 gave me the storyline for the world, as well as the characters, the places, background music, as well as the possible addition of the mini-game. Other things, such as, certain video cutscenes, bosses and the actual mini-game werE made by me.

And no, I'm not an Imagineer or game designer, just an extreme Disney/Kingdom Hearts fan.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
But if you have to post something, only do it through PMs. It can get kind of messy on here if everything's together..

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Radiant Garden (2nd Visit)

Aerith is seen with Yuffie at the castle postern. Yuffie says that she'll be at Merlin's house and leaves. Suddenly, a blast of light appears from the castle postern, as someone materializes and falls to the floor.

Sora, Donald and Goofy arrive in the Marketplace and wonder what's going on. As you proceed through the Marketplace, you can catch up with Scrooge McDuck and Ludwig Von Drake, but it is not mandatory. You continue into the Town Plaza. Once inside, another sporadic appearance of the Heartless prevent any passage. Sora fights his way through and arrives at the doorsteps of Merlin's House. They enter.

Inside, Yuffie, Leon and Merlin are waiting. They say that they've found some interesting news that they should check out. Further, they tell the team to go head over to the castle postern. Aerith is waiting there. They agree and start to make way to the castle postern. They exit back through the town plaza and head into the Bailey.

Sora and the others fight their way through the Bailey and the Garden Walkway. They head into the Postern. Once there, they see Aerith surrounded in the mist of a Curaga spell and quickly rush over to see what’s wrong. They head over only to find Cloud, slowly regaining conscience. Sora, Donald and Goofy agree to bring Cloud to safety. They head inside the castle and arrive in The Library. The library has been changed since seen in KH1. It’s become cozier and welcoming. Cloud stirs and thanks Sora and the others for the help. Aerith knew Cloud would return back to the town, but believes that something dangerous is coming.

Leon, Yuffie and Merlin arrive at the Library and introduce the newest town member to the team, Rinoa, Leon’s sweetheart. Actually, she lived in Radiant Garden twelve years ago, before the darkness overthrew the town. She’s only just been able to find her way back. Now that everyone is gathered in the library, they move into Ansem’s Study, which has been cleaned and modified into an observatory.

Inside, Cid is at the large computer screen, which was formerly used to access Space Paranoids, the computer world of Tron. Cid is rapidly typing information into the computer’s database, as the Gullwings, Yuna, Rikku and Paine, float around him, annoying him. The large party moves towards the computer screen. It seems as though Cid found a way to look into the past, through this computer. Sora, Donald, Goofy, Merlin, Yuffie, Leon, Rinoa, Aerith, Cloud, Yuna, Rikku and Paine all gather around the computer. Cid clicks a button and the screen light up.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Twelve Years Ago.

The town appears just as it does today. Everything is calm and peaceful. Cid, Yuffie and Merlin, who look somewhat younger, are seen wandering in the Town Plaza. Cloud and Aerith are seen in the Garden Walkways. Squall and Rinoa are seen overlooking the town from the Marketplace, as the Gullwings are seen stealing ice cream from Scrooge McDuck. Everything seems perfectly normal. Another normal day at Radiant Garden.

Villain’s Vale. A figure appears in a shroud of green fire. In the Villain’s Vale headquarters, a large black and purple door lies silently on one end of the room. The figure approaches the balcony, overlooking the world. Then, she’s revealed. Maleficent makes her first on-screen appearance in the game, as her face is revealed. Then, appearing in a crash of lighting, the Evil Queen follows behind her, approaching the same balcony. Hades appears through a puff of smoke. They state that the time to strike is now. Maleficent raises her scepter high, as she emits with a green glow.

Suddenly, the door bursts open, as a flood of darkness seeps out of the door and over the balcony. The darkness falls into the ravine, building up force and momentum. A ravaging sea of Heartless follows the line of darkness, which is heading straight for the town.

Cid, who’s overlooking the ravine from the Marketplace, quickly sees the mounting force rising against them. He quickly takes Yuffie and Merlin from the Town Plaza and brings them to his secret construction room, under Merlin’s House. Meanwhile, Aerith and Cloud, who are walking to the house, feel the ground tremble and shake below them and rush into the house, as well. Squall and Rinoa, see the Heartless appearing and run into the Town Plaza, just as Cloud and Aerith are arriving at the house.

Suddenly, the Heartless appear, leaving Squall and Cloud to fight. Inside the house, Cid is finishing final adjustments on his “Gummi Ship”. Cid pilots the ship from the engine room, as Yuffie and Merlin quickly board. Aerith and Rinoa follow closely behind, but worry about Cloud and Squall, Yuffie grabs Aerith and brings her aboard, while Rinoa returns to help Squall. The darkness is just rising over the Marketplace walls. The Gullwings see the event and disappear.

Rinoa makes sure that Squall boards the ship, before disappearing in a flash of light. Cloud, left alone, is faced against the Heartless. Suddenly, a one-winged dark figure descends before him. Cloud sees him and lunges at the figure, before disappearing in a portal of darkness. In the house, they can no longer withstand the trembling force of the darkness and are forced to leave, leaving the destination of Cloud, Rinoa and the Gullwings unknown.

The Gummi Ship blasts off into the sky, overlooking the town’s destruction. All traces of the Marketplace, Merlin’s house, even the castle, have completely disappeared under the image of darkness. The Gummi ship takes off into the sky, leaving Radiant Garden.

Leon, Cid, Yuffie, Aerith and Merlin are seen entering the First District of Traverse Town.

At Hollow Bastion, the world has been influenced by the image of darkness, as the castle from KH1 is seen. Maleficent stands before the Keyhole, as she notices how beautifully the darkness has morphed the world. She laughs, maniacally to herself, as she calls forth a meeting with the League of Villains. It seems that she’s captured Snow White, Aurora and Cinderella. It seems that Maleficent’s wicked plans have just begun.
------------------
The Present Day

Now, the first time that everyone is in the same town together and things have finally returned to normal, exactly the way they were twelve years ago. Sora, Donald and Goofy receive an item, known as Memories Forgotten, yet its purpose it currently unknown.They return to the Gummi Ship.

At Villain’s Vale, Maleficent has gathered a round of villains, new and old to conquer the worlds. They are not visually seen, but their outlines could just be made out. The Evil Queen and Gaston step out of the dark shadows and discuss matters, along with the other villains. Things are going perfectly according to plan. Maleficent states, it won’t be too long before the worlds will be theirs to command. The seven villains laugh to themselves.

Jiminy’s Journal- Radiant Garden (2nd Visit)

Characters

• Leon
  • Cid
  • Yuffie
  • Aerith
  • Cloud
  • Rinoa
  • Merlin
  • Yuna
  • Rikku
  • Paine
  • Huey
  • Dewey
  • Louie
  • Scrooge McDuck
  • Ludwig Von Drake
  • Moogle
  • Maleficent
Obtained:
Memories Forgotten

Heartless:
  • Shadow
  • Soldier
  • Crescendo
  • Creeper Plant
  • Dark Nocturne
  • Memory Catcher
  • Silent Attacker
  • Deadly Dreamer
Bosses:
None

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I don't really know. There's nothing in the series that would lead to any actress being the specific voice actor. So, right now, I'm just going to say that Kari Wahlgren should do it. She voiced the character Ashe in Final Fantasy XII and I don't plan on having any characters from FFXII in the game, so it could work.

mharrington

Well, in that case, I will update the voice list then:

• HALEY JOEL OSMENT: Sora
  • DAVID GALLAGHER: Riku
  • HAYDEN PANETTIERE: Kairi
  • TONY ANSELMO: Donald Duck
  • BILL FARMER: Goofy; Pluto; Sleepy
  • SUSANNE BLAKESLEE: Maleficent; Evil Queen
  • JOHN DIMAGGIO: Wakka
  • SHAUN FLEMING: Tidus
  • MOLLY KECK: Selphie Tilmitt
  • ???: King Mickey Mouse
  • ???: Queen Minnie Mouse
  • TRESS MACNEILLE: Daisy Duck; Chip
  • COREY BURTON: Dale; Magic Mirror; Huntsman; Grumpy; Captain Hook
  • EDDIE CARROLL: Jiminy Cricket
  • DOUG ERHOLTZ: Squall "Leon" Leonhart
  • CHRIS EDGERLY: Cid Highwind
  • MAE WHITMAN: Yuffie Kisaragi
  • ANDREA BOWEN: Aerith Gainsborough
  • JEFF BENNETT: Merlin; Bashful; Maurice; Stupid; Mr. Smee
  • STEVE BURTON: Cloud Strife
  • KARI WAHLGREN: Rinoa
  • HEDY BURRESS: Yuna
  • TARA STRONG: Rikku
  • GWENDOLINE YEO: Paine
  • FRANK WELKER: Elliott; Meeko; Flit; Wheezy
  • JIM CUMMINGS: Doc; Baby Herman
  • IRENE BEDARD: Pocahontas
  • RUSSELL MEANS: Chief Powhattan
  • DONAL GIBSON: John Smith
  • LINDA HUNT: Grandmother Willow
  • DAVID OGDEN STIERS: Governor Ratcliffe
  • CAROLYN GARDNER: Snow White
  • JAMES ARNOLD TAYLOR: Happy; Jack Sparrow
  • BOB JOLES: Sneezy
  • PAIGE O'HARA: Belle
  • RICHARD WHITE: Gaston
  • JESSE CORTI: Lefou
  • ROBBY BENSON: Beast
  • TATE DONOVAN: Hercules
  • ROBERT COSTANZO: Philoctetes
  • SUSAN EGAN: Megara
  • JAMES WOODS: Hades
  • JESS HARNELL: Roger Rabbit
  • ???: Eddie Valiant
  • ???: Judge Doom
  • KAT CRESSIDA: Jessica Rabbit
  • CHARLES FLEISCHER: Benny the Cab; Psycho
  • DAVID L. LANDER: Smarty
  • ???: Greasy
  • JODI BENSON: Ariel
  • CHRIS STEELE: Peter Pan

Anyway, I can't wait for the next level. I would think, however, that your first summonable character would become available by now. Who would it be?

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Well, in that case, I will update the voice list then:

• HALEY JOEL OSMENT: Sora
  • DAVID GALLAGHER: Riku
  • HAYDEN PANETTIERE: Kairi
  • TONY ANSELMO: Donald Duck
  • BILL FARMER: Goofy; Pluto; Sleepy
  • SUSANNE BLAKESLEE: Maleficent; Evil Queen
  • JOHN DIMAGGIO: Wakka
  • SHAUN FLEMING: Tidus
  • MOLLY KECK: Selphie Tilmitt
  • ???: King Mickey Mouse
  • ???: Queen Minnie Mouse
  • TRESS MACNEILLE: Daisy Duck; Chip
  • COREY BURTON: Dale; Magic Mirror; Huntsman; Grumpy; Captain Hook
  • EDDIE CARROLL: Jiminy Cricket
  • DOUG ERHOLTZ: Squall "Leon" Leonhart
  • CHRIS EDGERLY: Cid Highwind
  • MAE WHITMAN: Yuffie Kisaragi
  • ANDREA BOWEN: Aerith Gainsborough
  • JEFF BENNETT: Merlin; Bashful; Maurice; Stupid; Mr. Smee
  • STEVE BURTON: Cloud Strife
  • KARI WAHLGREN: Rinoa
  • HEDY BURRESS: Yuna
  • TARA STRONG: Rikku
  • GWENDOLINE YEO: Paine
  • FRANK WELKER: Elliott; Meeko; Flit; Wheezy
  • JIM CUMMINGS: Doc; Baby Herman
  • IRENE BEDARD: Pocahontas
  • RUSSELL MEANS: Chief Powhattan
  • DONAL GIBSON: John Smith
  • LINDA HUNT: Grandmother Willow
  • DAVID OGDEN STIERS: Governor Ratcliffe
  • CAROLYN GARDNER: Snow White
  • JAMES ARNOLD TAYLOR: Happy; Jack Sparrow
  • BOB JOLES: Sneezy
  • PAIGE O'HARA: Belle
  • RICHARD WHITE: Gaston
  • JESSE CORTI: Lefou
  • ROBBY BENSON: Beast
  • TATE DONOVAN: Hercules
  • ROBERT COSTANZO: Philoctetes
  • SUSAN EGAN: Megara
  • JAMES WOODS: Hades
  • JESS HARNELL: Roger Rabbit
  • ???: Eddie Valiant
  • ???: Judge Doom
  • KAT CRESSIDA: Jessica Rabbit
  • CHARLES FLEISCHER: Benny the Cab; Psycho
  • DAVID L. LANDER: Smarty
  • ???: Greasy
  • JODI BENSON: Ariel
  • CHRIS STEELE: Peter Pan
Anyway, I can't wait for the next level. I would think, however, that your first summonable character would become available by now. Who would it be?
You know, I don't really think it's all that necessary to continue posting the voice actor list everytime a character is added. You already posted it earlier today and it's almost irrevelant when only five characters were added. It'd be better to wait until the middle of the game, when all of the characters are revealed. Or else we'd have 2365213 voice actor lists when the last one is the only complete one.

And the reasons why there's no summons yet is because this game is specifically longer than any of the others, which is why spells and summons are coming at a slower pace.

mharrington

You know, I don't really think it's all that necessary to continue posting the voice actor list everytime a character is added. You already posted it earlier today and it's almost irrevelant when only five characters were added. It'd be better to wait until the middle of the game, when all of the characters are revealed. Or else we'd have 2365213 voice actor lists when the last one is the only complete one.

And the reasons why there's no summons yet is because this game is specifically longer than any of the others, which is why spells and summons are coming at a slower pace.

Well, okay, I guess I'll wait until about three more worlds before I update it again.

As for the spells and summons, what about the regular spells, like fire, blizzard and thunder?

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
As for the spells and summons, what about the regular spells, like fire, blizzard and thunder?

Sora already has obtained those spells from the several worlds he already visited in this game. There's six spells in this game, each of then gets upgraded twice, so he has yet to obtain three spells and has 12 upgrades to go through.

mharrington

Sora already has obtained those spells from the several worlds he already visited in this game. There's six spells in this game, each of then gets upgraded twice, so he has yet to obtain three spells and has 12 upgrades to go through.

Okay, but I feel that the first summon should be put up soon...

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
After leaving Radiant Garden and returning to the World Map, a new Gummi Route has opened. You approach the gummi route and it reads “Phantom Storm”. After surpassing the route, the next world is accessible.

Olympus Coliseum

Sora, Donald and Goofy arrive at the entrance to the large Coliseum. They are amazed to see that the once-wrecked coliseum, has finally been rebuilt to its’ former state. They run across the courtyard and approach the large doors. They push open the heavy Coliseum doors and proceed into the next room.

Inside the Lobby, the team reunites with Hercules, Megara and Philoctetes (Phil). They are very happy to see each other again. Along the walls, are the trophies you received during KHI. Inside the lobby, there is a save point. Phil has finally accepted the fact that the three have become “true heroes”. But, he still insists that their work isn’t done just yet. He wants Sora to participate in his little “practice preliminaries.” Sora is more than willing to oblige to his requests. Sora heads into the Ring.

Once inside the Ring, Sora is put up to the task of smashing 50 barrels under 100 seconds. That shouldn’t be too hard. In the next preliminary round, Sora must break 100 barrels in less than 2 ½ minutes. In the final preliminary round, Sora must smash 20 invisibly moving barrels in less than 60 seconds. After successfully completing the preliminaries, Phil gives you the Hero Badge certificate.

Back at the Lobby, Hercules has a bit of a dilemma that he would like Sora’s help with. He explains that he was journeying in the underworld one day, when Hades’ henchmen Pain and Panic stole his Hero Medallion, which was given to him be his father. They must journey into the Underworld and get back the stolen item. Hercules tells Phil to take care of Meg while he’s away. Phil is more than willing to. For the first time, Hercules joins the party. They make their way across the Olympus Coliseum Coliseum Gates and make their way into the Underworld.

In the Underworld, the Underdrome has been sealed under a tight lightning lock. Hercules explains that Zeus’ has come to lock the dark coliseum. However, in the moat lying before the Coliseum, a locked-thunder cage is faintly seen beneath the dark water’s surface. It almost looks…as though there are several eyes inside the thunder cage. This goes unnoticed by the team.

The majority of the Underworld has been changed since KH2. Now, there’s only one path, which leads the way to Hades’ chamber. The other path has crumbled into the moat below, blocking any access. The save point is located where it usually was. The team proceeds to the Cavern of the Dead: Passage. The team makes their way through the confusing, disorienting caverns, which lead to the central part of the Underworld. There are several tunnels, which lead to treasure, which bring you around the caves in circle and some that lead to Heartless encounters. At the farthest reaches of the cavern, you’ll find the correct cavern, which leads to the Inner Chamber.

The Inner Chamber is the last safe haven before Hades’ Chamber. There is a save point inside. The team recoups here, before continuing into the Valley of the Dead. The Valley of the Dead is a stone pathway, suspended over Hades’ green vortex river. In the distance, the Underworld Skull, which is Hades’ chamber, can be seen. The team fights their way past the Heartless and make their way through a passageway, up a stone staircase and into Hades’ Chamber.

In Hades’ Chamber, Maleficent is talking with Hades. The three fates remain, quietly observing Hades’ fate, with their one eyeball. Pain and Panic look scared to death, as well as they should be. The hero medallion lies on Hades’ throne. Maleficent discusses how her plans are going accordingly. Hades seems ultimately unfazed. Sora and the others rush in. Just as Sora spots Maleficent, she disappears in a spread of flames. In the midst of all this, Hercules snatches the medallion, infuriating Hades’. He summons a fleet of Heartless.

After successfully defeating the Heartless, the team escapes. They make their way back down the Valley of the Dead and into the Inner Chamber. Back in Hades Chamber, the Fates revel in Hades’ future predictions. He is infuriated. Pain and Panic are backed up against the wall. Hades calls out into the dungeons of the Underworld for a fierce monster. A single eye emerges in the circular window of the chamber. Hades orders the monster to destroy Hercules and the others.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
The team makes their way back through the Cavern of the Dead: Passage and the Underworld. They arrive back at the Coliseum Gates, where Hercules lifts the medallion up to the sky. Suddenly, Pegasus, Hercules’ flying stallion, descends into the courtyard. The team hops aboard the horse and he takes off into the sky, towards a now-visible Mount Olympus.

After arriving, the team makes their way up the Steps of Olympus. The gates into Zeus’s chamber lies just ahead. The team passes through the gates.

They arrive in Zeus’ Chamber, a large chamber at the top of Olympus. The chamber isn’t actually a “room”, rather an expanse of clouds on the floor, with five pillars supporting the ceiling. On each of the pillars, there is one of the Muses. Even though they are apparently inanimate statues, you can actually strike up a conversation with them. There is a save point off to the side. Hercules meets with his father, Zeus, his mother, Hera and the messenger of the Gods, Hermes, who is floating throughout the area. Hercules introduces Sora and the others to his parents. Just as they reunite, the ground shakes and trembles beneath their feet.

They look below to see the Cyclops, arriving into the Coliseum, from the Underworld. Sora and the others quickly take off on Pegasus and descend down into the Coliseum where the Cyclops awaits in the courtyard.

-Boss: The Cyclops-

The Cyclops is large and oafish and often thinks he has the best agility, when he’s not even close to attacking you. He attacks with a large club, but rarely ever uses it. His main attacks come from him raising his foot and pounding them into the ground, sending a force of power beneath them.

The best way to defeat him? Target one of his feet and hit it until het falls over. Then you could jump unto his stomach and reach his head. Once you get near his head, use the reaction command “Blind Flight”. Pegasus swoops down, as Sora jumps on his back. Pegasus sends Sora on several trips around the Cyclops, while Sora aims attacks at his head and eyeball.

After the reaction command is over, the Cyclops will fall over from being disoriented. For added help, Zeus will occasionally send down a barrage of lightning bolts. The Cyclops falls, defeated.

Megara and Phil rush to the team, who are the savoring their victory. Luckily, no damage was done to the Coliseum. Phil never knew why he underestimated them as being true heroes. Suddenly, the hero medallion floats before them. The medallion builds up a ray of energy, which reveals the keyhole. Sora points the keyblade in the keyhole’s direction, sending a ray of light, locking the keyhole.

You receive the Cure Magic Spell, the Elliott, The Dragon Summon and the Olympia Goddess Keyblade.

Back on the world map, a new Gummi Ship route has opened: Sunlight Storm.

Jiminy’s Journal-Olympus Coliseum

Sora, Donald and Goofy arrived at a restored Olympus Coliseum, where the reunited with Hercules, Megara, Phil and Pegasus. With Herc’s help they journeyed into the Underworld to retrieve the Hero Medallion from Hades.

While, there they saw Maleficent, while Hades summoned a group of Heartless. They successfully obtained the medallion and returned to the Coliseum.

They arrived at the peak of Mount Olympus, where they met Zeus and Hera, Hercules’ parents and Hermes, the messenger of the Gods. Suddenly, the Cyclops attacked. After defeating the Cyclops, Sora found the keyhole and sealed it.

Characters

• Hercules
  • Megara
  • Philoctetes
  • Pegasus
  • Hades
  • Pain
  • Panic
  • Athropos
  • Lachesis
  • Clotho
  • Calliope
  • Clio
  • Malpomene
  • Terpsichore
  • Thalia
  • Zeus
  • Hera
  • Hermes
  • The Cyclops
Obtained:
Olympia Goddess Keyblade, Hero Badge

Abilities Gained:
-Cure Spell
-Elliott, the Dragon Summon

Heartless:
-Shadow
-Soldier
-Crescendo
-Creeper Plant
-Fat Body
-Life Stalker
-Zapper
-Wandering Soul
-Soul Searcher

Bosses:
The Cyclops

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom