Kingdom Hearts III -Imagineering A Video Game

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I have a question: will you have special charms or bracelets or such that allow you to summon summonable characters?
No, there won't be any sort of charm for them. In KH1, it was a gem and in KH2, they were charms, I didn't want to follow along those lines ofr this game. Rather, they're more spiritual beings who are summoned from the Menu.

Just one question...did ya miss me? Lol. :D

I'm sorry I haven't been on lately, I've been working 12 hour days almost every day. And when I wasn't working...I've been sleeping...I'm almost as huge as a walrus...(6 1/2 months preggo)

I LOVE THE GAMES ENDING!!! I always knew there was going to be something involving Riku going away. I just knew it for some reason. I really liked the way you wrapped everything up too! Nice. Really nice. :sohappy:

I can't wait to see the next games installments!

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Thanks BeastsBeauty!!

I think we know what the name of the Snow White world in KH: Birth By Sleep is. It's Dwarf Woodland.

Yes, I read that that is the released title of the world. I'm just going to keep it as Fairytale Forest because the game's been over and it'd be a bit useless to change the name now. IF it returns in the future, it'll have its name changed.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Dwarf Woodland. It IS a little... ehh.
Yeah, the name really has to be something exciting and portrays the perfect theme of the world. Dwarf Woodland sort of leaves this gross feeling in my stomach. The name was a bit unexpected.

However, the world itself looks amazing! Magic Mirror boss fight?? Called the shots on that one, too.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
The new Kingdom Hearts IV thread will officially premiere on Monday, October 12th.

Taking place three years after the closing events of Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts IV resumes with Sora's adventure to find what happened to his best friend, restore piece and order to the worlds and to defeat a new, powerful enemy. With the power of light and strong relationships with friends, Sora continues his adventures in Kingdom Hearts IV.

Disneyson 1

OMFG SOO excited. Don't get bored, kay? Finish plz! I get bored WAY too easily... (Plus, I couldn't think of a good finale Spectromagic float...!)

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Thanks! Haha well, I haven't even started the game yet, so I can't think about not finishing, but this is a series I never get bored with, so I'm definitely finishing it. Here's the synopsis for the game.

Kingdom Hearts IV
A full three years later and so much has changed. Sora, now a bit older, continues his adventure to find a lost companion, reunite with friends, spark a blossoming romance and explore new worlds, along with Donald and Goofy. However, not all is as it seems. A new unknown enemy awaits, mounting a brute army of enemies, set on destroying the Keyblade and its Master. A mysterious connection to the past, effects the outcome of the future. It all leads up to a shocking turning point, which no one saw coming. It may be three years later, but not much has changed regarding Sora's role as Keyblade Master or the state of the worlds. All this and much more await in Kingdom Hearts IV!

mharrington

I know that it's way late in the game and we've long since moved on to the next KH game, but can I do another list of voice actors, this one in Japanese? I also took the liberty of going back and altering a few English voice actors as well, some based on what I've seen for other actual KH games and others based on discussions and my own ideas for voices.

Anyway, can I add in a list of Japanese voice actors, too? I feel it's only fair to do so since these games originate in Japan anyway.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I know that it's way late in the game and we've long since moved on to the next KH game, but can I do another list of voice actors, this one in Japanese? I also took the liberty of going back and altering a few English voice actors as well, some based on what I've seen for other actual KH games and others based on discussions and my own ideas for voices.

Anyway, can I add in a list of Japanese voice actors, too? I feel it's only fair to do so since these games originate in Japan anyway.

I personally don't want to have a list of voice actors in Japanese. Yeah, the game does originate in Japan, but voice acting is the last thing on my mind regarding these games. I don't wantto bring other languages into my creation of these game because it'd just make me confused, especially regarding foreign voice actors that I ave no idea who they are. That's going further into the creation of this game then I wanted it to be.

I personally would prefer not to have a voice cast list at all and leave it all up to interpretation, which is what the main purpose of my games are. I give details on what things look lke, characters, what happens, but in the end, the final visualization is up to the reader. Everyone has their own way of viewing this game, which is why I enjoy doing it so much.

I appreciate that you want to do another list, but it's just not the appropriate time, especially since I'm already halfway through KH4. I don't want to retrace back to Kingdom Hearts 3, since I completed it practically a half a year ago, even though it was a great game. I don't want to bump up this thread when IV is the primary game now. I've moved on to the next installment of the series and this, as well as the future of the series, should be my focus. I just don't want a voice acting list for it.

MANEATINGWREATH

You know KingMickey this is probably the stupidest idea I've ever unleashed from my imagination, but what if you had a Song of the South themed world? I mean it could kind of work but this is your thing so do what you want to do. It was just a thought that flashed into my head right now. Sorry for wasting your time, please continue with your work.

So will Jim Cummings voice any characters in this game?

mharrington

You know KingMickey this is probably the stupidest idea I've ever unleashed from my imagination, but what if you had a Song of the South themed world? I mean it could kind of work but this is your thing so do what you want to do. It was just a thought that flashed into my head right now. Sorry for wasting your time, please continue with your work.

So will Jim Cummings voice any characters in this game?

Yes, in this game at least, he does the voices of both Baby Herman and one of the dwarfs, Doc.

I think we should resume KH4, though. Sorry for reviving this thread for this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom