Kingdom Hearts III -Imagineering A Video Game

mharrington

As for Toy Story, it was planned, but I scrapped it, along with three other worlds. Toy Story was going to be part of Radiant Garden, but it didn't fit right compared to previous world, like 100 Acre Wood or Space Paranoids. I didn't want to put Toy Story as it's own separate world, mainly because it wouldn't make much sense for you to explore a "world" while being the size of a toy, when actually Sora and Co. should be regular size, like Andy.

The storyline wasn't all there and most of the movie takes place in one room; Andy's Room and in KH, Andy wouldn't exist, Sora would be considered Andy. Even so, the world would have come right before the cliffanger and going from Toy Story into an intense world situation, didn't hold much consistency throughout the story.

There are a few more unveiled summons. And I wanted to do something Fox and the Hound related. Not only is it one of Disney's better movies left out of the KH series, but Disney's kinda overlooked it for many years.

Okay, Toy Story is out of the question, then, but is there another Pixar-themed world? I thought you said there would be. I thought you said there were two worlds themed to Pixar, and Nemo is one of them. Now, this is just my opinion, but I think it should be either A Bug's Life, Monsters, Inc. or The Incredibles. Those ones all have interesting worlds to explore and all have characters who may be able to accompany you and a villain to fight at world's end (Hopper, Randall, Syndrome).

Also, here are some ideas for other Olympus Coliseum cups after the Muses Cup, in order:

• Hermes Cup
  • Hercules Cup
  • Zeus Cup
  • Hades Cup

And while we're at it, for each cup in this game's Olympus Coliseum level, I will mention the number of seeds and its enemies you fight. As you said, the Muses Cup, the first cup, would take place after clearing Toontown. For the seeds and its enemies in the Muses Cup, how about:

1. Round 1: Shadow x3; Crescendo x2
  2. Round 2: Soldier x2; Dark Nocturne x2
  3. Round 3: Creeper Plant x2; Powerwild x3; Leafer Creeper x3
  4. Round 4: Broom Shadow x2; Diamond Disco x2
  5. Round 5: Ruby Calypso x2; Sapphire Punk x2; Memory Catcher x1
  6. Round 6: Silent Attacker x1; Large Body x1; Life Stalker x2; Zapper x2
  7. Round 7: Tornado Step x3; Air Pirate x4
  8. Round 8: Luna Pirate x4; Gangster x3; Hot Rod x2; Toon Traitor x2
  9. Round 9: Air Gangster x2; Black Mariah x1; Aeroplane x2
  10. Round 10: Leon and Yuffie

How about that?

mharrington

KingMickey said that there were festivities going on, and the expectation of "mid-day" is more of an estimated guess for when it'd be up. So it'll get put up when it does.

My only hope is that he gets around to everything before Tuesday, 'cause then he's leaving for WDW. I sure wish I was in WDW right now or even DL (that's the more likely scenario, considering how much closer I am to that than WDW...).

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Okay, Toy Story is out of the question, then, but is there another Pixar-themed world? I thought you said there would be. I thought you said there were two worlds themed to Pixar, and Nemo is one of them. Now, this is just my opinion, but I think it should be either A Bug's Life, Monsters, Inc. or The Incredibles. Those ones all have interesting worlds to explore and all have characters who may be able to accompany you and a villain to fight at world's end (Hopper, Randall, Syndrome).

Also, here are some ideas for other Olympus Coliseum cups after the Muses Cup, in order:

• Hermes Cup
  • Hercules Cup
  • Zeus Cup
  • Hades Cup
And while we're at it, for each cup in this game's Olympus Coliseum level, I will mention the number of seeds and its enemies you fight. As you said, the Muses Cup, the first cup, would take place after clearing Toontown. For the seeds and its enemies in the Muses Cup, how about:

1. Round 1: Shadow x3; Crescendo x2
  2. Round 2: Soldier x2; Dark Nocturne x2
  3. Round 3: Creeper Plant x2; Powerwild x3; Leafer Creeper x3
  4. Round 4: Broom Shadow x2; Diamond Disco x2
  5. Round 5: Ruby Calypso x2; Sapphire Punk x2; Memory Catcher x1
  6. Round 6: Silent Attacker x1; Large Body x1; Life Stalker x2; Zapper x2
  7. Round 7: Tornado Step x3; Air Pirate x4
  8. Round 8: Luna Pirate x4; Gangster x3; Hot Rod x2; Toon Traitor x2
  9. Round 9: Air Gangster x2; Black Mariah x1; Aeroplane x2
  10. Round 10: Leon and Yuffie
How about that?
I'm going to leave out the second Pixar world, just for pacing of the game's sake. Those are all really great ideas. There'd be sixteen worlds total. Perhaps for my hypothetical KHIV thread...

For Coliseum Cups, I'm thinking about leaving the Hercules Cup out.He's already had his own cup and the Hades' Cup is commonplace. Hermes, Zeus and Hades are still a go. There are also 2(?) other tournaments at the Coliseum, both of them being "extra" bosses.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I assume Hercules would be a boss in the Zeus Cup?
If I had two choose bosses for the cups, I'd pick:

Hermes: Leon and Cloud
Zeus: Hercules
Hades: A few Heartless bosses, which appeared in other worlds. As well as, Yuffie, Rinoa, Aerith, Cloud, Leon, Cid, Hercules, possibly a "Hercules" monster, and finally, Hades.

*And please NO Titans in any of these Cups*

mharrington

If I had two choose bosses for the cups, I'd pick:

Hermes: Leon and Cloud
Zeus: Hercules
Hades: A few Heartless bosses, which appeared in other worlds. As well as, Yuffie, Rinoa, Aerith, Cloud, Leon, Cid, Hercules, possibly a "Hercules" monster, and finally, Hades.

*And please NO Titans in any of these Cups*

Okay, no Titans.

How's the next world coming?

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
After leaving Castle of Dreams and arriving back on the World Map, a new gummi ship route has opened, Briared Pathway. After successfully completing the gummi ship pathway, you enter the last world displayed on the World Map.

Enchanted Dominion

Sora, Donald and Goody arrive in a thick, beautiful Woodland Forest. As they move through the woods,they hear the gentle chirping of birds, coming from the rooftops of the trees. The stickly trees rise into the sky. They move ahead, when suddenly the Heartless attack. It seems the darkness has affected this world, as well.

After the sudden fight with the Heartless, the area is once again calm and serene. They move through a pathway between the trees, arriving in the Forest Clearing. Upon the arrival of the open forest, another sporadic group of Heartless appear from within the woods. It seems like whenever the Heartless appear in the quiet forest, they turn it into a madhouse of destruction. After the fight with the Heartless, they see a quaint, mystical cottage, found deep within the heart of the forest.

They arrive at the Cottage Grounds, thus far, the only Heartless-free area. By the side of the cottage, a small river is pleasantly found. Birds, deer and other forest animals are seen roaming about, through the woods. The team continues to the entrance of the Cottage.

Inside, they surprisingly find the three good fairies, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather. The team met these three fairies when they arrived at Yensid’s Tower, about a year ago. They have disguised themselves to fit in with the townspeople, instead of looking like they just popped out of a storybook. In the corner of the room is a save point. The team’s timing couldn’t be any better. You see, its Aurora’s birthday and they need help sprucing up the place.

During a mini-game, Sora uses the reaction commands to help the fairies clean up the house and get ready for Aurora’s birthday. While helping Flora, you must use the “Spark” reaction command to ignite her magic, creating a beautiful dress for Aurora. While helping Fauna, use the “Light” reaction command to light up the candles on her eighteen layered birthday cake. Finally, with Merryweather, you must you the “Clean” command to help her clean up the cottage. However, Merryweather will occasionally try to change the color of Aurora’s dress.

After the mini-game is complete, Aurora is seen walking through the forest with a handsome stranger. She’s been wondering who is. It’s the first time they’ve ever laid eyes on eachother. As they walk through the forest, a raven spies on the two, then takes off over the skyline.

Back at the cottage, Flora, Fauna and Merrweather are making some final arrangements before Aurora should arrive home.

Just as expected, Aurora arrives at the cottage, alone, surprised to see the many visitors gathered in the cottage. Then, she’s surprised to see the beautiful blue dress and eighteen layered birthday cake. She rushes up to her room to put the dress on. The three good fairies know that they must accomplish the difficult task that they are about to do.

Aurora descends down the staircase, wearing her ravishing dress, looking beautiful. The three good fairies know how much she’s looking forward to this day, but have to sit her down and talk with her. They state that they have to return her to her father, King Stephen’s castle tonight, just in time for her sixteenth birthday. Aurora does not want to go. She states that she has already met someone in the woods that very day. This brings up another problem for the fairies, Aurora is already betrothed, to Prince Phillip, son of King Henry.

The three fairies ask Sora and the others to clear the route of enemies, before they take her to the castle of King Stephen. Aurora starts to get some of her things together. The team heads over to the save point first, then heads back out into the Forest Clearing.

In the forest clearing, a series of more difficult Heartless begin to appear. Sora and the group fight their way through the forest, to spot any sight of castle or turret of any kind. They move out of the clearing and back into the Woodland Forest, where they continue to fight the Heartless beings. They move into the next area known as the Forest Pathway

In this area, the Heartless appear, wanting to put a stop to the team’s attempt to reach the castle. They arrive on a forest, which then leads to a bridge, just at the end of the bridge, they can see the castle lying in the distance. They fight their way through the Heartless and make way towards the bridge. Upon arrival, they exit the area and enter King Stephen’s Castle.

Once arriving at the castle entrance, a mysterious monster approaches the group and a boss fight ensues.

-Boss: Castle Guardian-

This boss really isn’t a tough match to fight. Rather, it’s intended to trick you into the devious challenges that will approach later, so don’t waste all your energy on this fight. This cement atone guardian is a lot like the Gargoyle Knights found in Château de France and Haunted Grounds, except bigger.

The creature attacks with a huge sword. The creature actually seems to have been a part of the castle at one point. As the battle ends, the creature fades away into nothing, without losing a heart. It wasn’t a Heartless at all. Sora, Donald and Goofy proceed to the castle doors and enter the Royal Chamber.

Back in the forest, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather lead Aurora, disguised in a cloak, towards her father’s castle.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Once the team enters the castle, they see a save point in the corner, a table with a mirror and a fireplace, burning in the corner. They finally get the chance to meet a person they’ve been chasing after: Maleficent. She states all of her wicked plans to take over the worlds, including Sora’s island. It’s just about time for her plans to take place. She is going to personally give every world its own special touch of darkness. She disappears into the cinders of the fireplace, leaving a passageway behind.

You’d better use the save point now, because an onslaught is about to begin. You enter the Secret Corridors.

-Boss: Maleficent-

Maleficent should definitely be considered the hardest boss as of yet. As soon as the battle begins, she instantly casts a rolling thunder storm, one which is unstoppable. Before you even get the chance to reach her, she disappears in a sea of flames, forming into a green floating orb.

The hardest part of the battle is avoiding the attacks made by the witch and keeping up with Maleficent. When, she’s an orb, she rapidly moves across the several hallways, which all connect into one. Of course, since this is the case, an element of surprise is added to the battle. The hallways connect, separate, diverge, ascend and descend spiraling staircases, leading in every which way.

Finding Maleficent may actually be harder the defeating her. As Maleficent’s life reigns low, she’ll cast a spell called Meteor Flames, which unleashes a barrage of meteors at the team.

One Maleficent is defeated, she openly mocks the group for trying to take on her powers. She disappears into a wave of flames.

Sora obtains the Fira Magic Spell.

Once they arrive back in the Royal Chamber, the secret passageway behind them returns back into a regular fire place.

The three fairies and Aurora arrive in the room. They set her at the table in front of the mirror, as Aurora now sees her princess reflection. To complete the look, the fairies use their magic to create a golden crown.

Just as the crown is about to place itself on Aurora’s head, it glows a radiant color. The crown levitates, building up a ray of energy, which reveals the keyhole. Sora point s the keyblade at the keyhole and seals it.

In Villain’s Vale, the Evil Queen, Cruella DeVil, Ursula, Gaston, Hades and Captain Hook wait, just as Maleficent arrives in flames, breathless. It seems “those meddling fools” really did take a lot out of her. A mysterious voice states that everything is ready and that the time to strike is now. The villains laugh to themselves, as their plans are finally taking place. The door still remains at the back of the headquarters, while Kingdom Hearts is harvested in a machine, connected to the door. Maleficent moves over to the mysterious figure. Xehanort.

Back on the World Map, a new tournament, The Hermes Cup, is taking place at the Coliseum. For being the victor of this tournament, you receive the Thundara Magic Spell.

Then, a sudden vibration shakes the world map and Radiant Garden appears o be glitching and distorted. You quickly enter the world, wondering what’s happening…

Jiminy’s Journal-Enchanted Dominion

Sora, Donald and Goofy arrive in a forest, where they find a quaint cottage. Inside, they find Flora, Fauna and Merryweather, the three good fairies found at Yensid’s castle in Twilight Town. They reveal that Aurora is turning sixteen and they could use Sora’ help to get ready.

When Aurora returns, she is pleased to find all these surprises, but it’s at a cost. She must return to her father, King Stephen’s Castle tonight. It is also revealed that she is already betrothed to a prince, when she’s found perfect love in someone else. The fairies ask the team to clear the route to the castle.

Upon arriving at the castle, they defeated a Guardian monster, which protected access into the castle. Once entering the castle, the finally came face-to-face with Maleficent, who revealed her plans to gain control over all of the worlds. Sra, Donald and Goofy put up a fight with Maleficent, who retreated.

The fairies and Aurora arrived at the castle. The fairies used their magic to create a corn for Aurora. The corn revealed the keyhole and Sora sealed it.

The League of Villains’ plans have reached their final stages. It will be any minute now before the time will be at hand.

Back on the World Map, Radiant Garden has turned all glitchy and distorted. What’s happening?

Characters

· Aurora
· Prince Phillip
· Flora
· Fauna
· Merryweather
· Maleficent
· Diablo

Abilities Gained:
Fira Magic Spell, Thunder Magic Spell (from The Hermes Cup)

Heartless:
-Shadow
-Creeper Plant
-Crescendo
-Leafer Creeper
-Tree Stumper
-Gargoyle
-Gargoyle Knight
-Diamond Disco
-Ruby Calypso
-Sapphire Punk
-Warlock
-Neoshadow

Bosses:
Castle Guardian, Maleficent

mharrington

So is that the last of the "new" worlds, then?

And for the Hermes Cup, I was thinking of having it overlap with the enemies of Toontown as well as having enemies from later:

1. Round 1: Shadow x2; Gangster x3; Air Pirate x3; Battle Ship x1
  2. Round 2: Air Launcher x3; Cannon Belcher x2; Crescendo x3
  3. Round 3: Luna Pirate x2; Diamond Disco x2; Creeper Plant x2
  4. Round 4: Search Ghost x3; Gargoyle x4; Ruby Calypso x2; Leafer Creeper x2
  5. Round 5: Wight Knight x2; Gargoyle Knight x1; Soldier x3; Sapphire Punk x3
  6. Round 6: Dark Nocturne x2; Crawling Spider x3; Dark Centipede x4
  7. Round 7: Bubble Trouble x2; Broomshadow x3
  8. Round 8: Pumpkin Patch x2; Tree Stumper x2; Vinyl x2
  9. Round 9: Ghoulish Ghost x3; Neoshadow x2; Warlock x2
  10. Round 10: Cloud and Rinoa

How about that?

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
It sounds good.

Okay, just some facts and figures. This might be the last time I'm communicating through a regular post on here, considering I'm not posting anything new tomorrow and Tuesday is the last time I'll post before my vacation. So, thanks to all who've been viewing this thread so far!

Anyway, tomorrow (Monday), I'll be spending the morning typing out and hoefully finishing the entire Radiant Garden (3rd Visit) piece. Of course, I'll be stopping at a certain point. There will be no Jiminy's Journal, nor any type of recap or spoilers of what's to come.

Tomorrow night, around five-ish, I'm heading to my LBI beach house from Monday night to late Tuesday afternoon. I can't really specify what time Radiant Garden (3rd Visit) will be posted. It all depends on what time I leave, what's traffic like and when I actually get home. However, if I already have the entire thing written out, all I have to do is copy/paste. But that still leaves an undetermined time slot. Expect it to be later in the night. So, don't expect to wake up on Tuesday and have the entire thing plastered on here.

However, it'll definitely be on here before my 7:30 flight on Wednesday, even if I have to wake up at 4:30, for my 5:00 wake up call.

I don't really know how much will be able to be posted in the thread while I'm away, since the entire story is hypothetically on a suspended bridge and I only know what direction the story takes. So, without knowing the direction of characters, world plotlines or events, I'm really not sure how much could be talked about. Definitely don't put up any plans of something that hasn't occured yet (i.e. Coliseum Cups, mini-games, world storyline arches). It'd just be really messy. You could PM me, even thought it's likely I won't get them til I come back.

When I get back Monday, July 13th, I'm going to do a recap of the entire Radiant Garden (3rd Visit) sequence, so if you forget what went down and what cliffhangers need to be revealed, that recap will take care of it. Afterwards, I'll return to the writing of the game on Tuesday. All loose ends and cliffhangers will be resolved once I get back here.

So, thanks for reading this overly-long post and thanks for reading the walkthrough of the game thus far! I've had a lot of fun doing this and can't wait to continue. Of course, a trip to WDW will be much appreciated inbetween this game's creation. Anyway, I hoped you guys enjoyed reading the thread this far and I'll be back on here soon!

-KingMickey

Disneyson 1

Is pink vs. blue coming, or did you forget? That's my favorite part!! But it was a great level anyways! And the turning point! I'm so excited...

Disneyson 1

... and just read your post! So excited for you. Maybe a ride or 2 on the Haunted Mansion will give you an idea... or 2! Anyway, can't wait for the cliffhanger, I'm actually excited and anticipating it (just like a real game! It feels like Mom just told me to save before dinner and wait for the giant cliffhanger I heard about from all my friends!). Maybe this trip will even help out on that "secret project"! Good luck!!!!!

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Is pink vs. blue coming, or did you forget? That's my favorite part!! But it was a great level anyways! And the turning point! I'm so excited...
... and just read your post! So excited for you. Maybe a ride or 2 on the Haunted Mansion will give you an idea... or 2! Anyway, can't wait for the cliffhanger, I'm actually excited and anticipating it (just like a real game! It feels like Mom just told me to save before dinner and wait for the giant cliffhanger I heard about from all my friends!). Maybe this trip will even help out on that "secret project"! Good luck!!!!!
I know. I did leave out the pink/blue dress fight. The only reference I had was during the mini-game. I kinda felt that it would be just a re-plar from the events at Yensid's Tower, when the three fairies chose different colors for his outfit. I didn't really want it to be a part of the story, so I only referenced it in the mini-game. Though, a similar scene will come later in the game.

And thanks! I know I'm very excited. And I don't think 2 HM rides will work. Last June, I went on it 13 times in one trip. Let's see if I can beat that score! And I'm excited for the cliffhanger, too...and I already know what's happening! It's just exciting planning out the big event you proposed and just seeing how everything comes together. This definitely is a big event that has never been done in the series!

Hold on, I'm gonna respond to your PM.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom