Kingdom Hearts III -Imagineering A Video Game

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Personally, I don't want two optional worlds. I know it's been done in KH2, but this is different. Primarily, I don't want to add any other worlds, even if it is "optional". We don't NEED any other worlds. There's already sixteen worlds, the maximum there's ever been. Anymore would be serious overkill on that tiny compact disc.

And there's so much more to Dumbo than a circus, that it could have it's own "full" world. I'm just not feeling it for this game, especially now that the turning point has kicked in, all worlds have been visited at least once and things are moving full-speed ahead. It's too late to be re-tracing steps and going back to fill in worlds. It would cause an imbalance of what's already in place.

There's so much already packed into the game that any other worlds would have to be currently put on hold for further use in the series.

Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

mharrington

Personally, I don't want two optional worlds. I know it's been done in KH2, but this is different. Primarily, I don't want to add any other worlds, even if it is "optional". We don't NEED any other worlds. There's already sixteen worlds, the maximum there's ever been. Anymore would be serious overkill on that tiny compact disc.

And there's so much more to Dumbo than a circus, that it could have it's own "full" world. I'm just not feeling it for this game, especially now that the turning point has kicked in, all worlds have been visited at least once and things are moving full-speed ahead. It's too late to be re-tracing steps and going back to fill in worlds. It would cause an imbalance of what's already in place.

There's so much already packed into the game that any other worlds would have to be currently put on hold for further use in the series.

Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

Okay, no Dumbo world, then. But I forgot to mention that everything else is absolutely impressive! I hope you have a good time in WDW! I look forward to when you come back and resolve everything here!

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Thank you!

Okay, I'm heading out just about now. I'll be back on the 12th-13th.Have a good time and take care!

Disneyson 1

So... which world do YOU think got the worst fate?? I think that Native Campgrounds got the worst of it, but Fabled Countryside got it pretty bad too.

mharrington

Well, yeah, but the heartless KILLED a guy in Native Campgrounds.

Yeah, but that wasn't the only death. The caretaker from the Haunted Grounds level was killed, too.

Hey, I had an idea for the other as-yet-unmentioned summon: Buzz Lightyear! Even though we're not having any more Pixar worlds, can we at least have a Pixar character be a summon? I think it should be Buzz Lightyear. He'd be perfect!

Disneyson 1

That'd be a good summon, but I think we'd better see what KingMickey thinks when he gets back. He seems like he's already got the ideas for the summons. I guess another one wouldn't hurt, right?

mharrington

That'd be a good summon, but I think we'd better see what KingMickey thinks when he gets back. He seems like he's already got the ideas for the summons. I guess another one wouldn't hurt, right?

I guess we'll have to see what KingMickey says, then. We could squeeze one in, though. We may not have a Toy Story-themed world, but that doesn't mean we can't have Toy Story characters in the game, right?

mharrington

I decided to alter the enemies in the rounds of the first two Olympus Coliseum cups. For the Muses Cup, it will be thus:

• Round 1: Shadow x3; Crescendo x2
  • Round 2: Soldier x2; Dark Nocturne x2
  • Round 3: Creeper Plant x2; Powerwild x3; Leafer Creeper x3
  • Round 4: Diamond Disco x2; Shadow x2; Toon Traitor x2
  • Round 5: Ruby Calypso x2; Large Body x1; Memory Catcher x1;
  • Round 6: Silent Attacker x1; Gangster x3; Life Stalker x2
  • Round 7: Tornado Step x3; Air Pirate x4; Soldier x2 Sapphire Punk x2
  • Round 8: Luna Pirate x4; Hot Rod x2; Broom Shadow x2
  • Round 9: Air Gangster x2; Black Mariah x1; Aeroplane x2
  • Round 10: Leon and Yuffie

And for the Hermes Cup:

• Round 1: Shadow x2; Gangster x3; Air Pirate x3
  • Round 2: Cannon Belcher x2; Crescendo x3
  • Round 3: Luna Pirate x2; Diamond Disco x2; Creeper Plant x2
  • Round 4: Search Ghost x3; Gargoyle x4; Ruby Calypso x2
  • Round 5: Wight Knight x2; Gargoyle Knight x1; Soldier x3; Sapphire Punk x3
  • Round 6: Dark Nocturne x2; Dark Centipede x4
  • Round 7: Bubble Trouble x2; Broomshadow x3; Shadow x2
  • Round 8: Pumpkin Patch x2; Vinyl x2
  • Round 9: Ghoulish Ghost x3; Neoshadow x2; Warlock x2
  • Round 10: Cloud and Rinoa

How about that?

Disneyson 1

Helloo.. what's this??

Hey guys, having a wonderful time in the place
“Where Dreams Come True”

Seems like anything but for you...

In Fantasyland, a bejewled journey continued a “Scary Adventure”.
Tried to pull the Sword from the wretched stone, but some said it was misadventured…

Said “the wizard's magic” was discontinued for ever and ever more.
“Fireworks” lit up the castle, but danger still followed... you’re warned!

During Philharmagic, wrong hands got a weapon, but all ended well, I guess.
A dark mansion was still shrouded in mystery (my favorite, but even better yet!)

A show underwater had a switched finale (I never heard THAT news!),
and a prince met his princess... or is that in Anaheim? I get them SO confused…

A pure of heart has vanished into darkness, leaving others to trail behind.
Sorry to be so cryptic, but I’m havin’ a wonderful time!

-KingMickey

mharrington

Wow. Did KM really write that message? Either way, it's nice to know he's enjoying himself. I can't wait for him to return, though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom