Kingdom Hearts III -Imagineering A Video Game

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Great job once again! But a couple of questions: doesn't Sora get a Keyblade from Toontown? I mean, he did get one from Timeless River. It's called the Monochrome. And Toontown is only a one-stop world. So shouldn't Sora get a Keyblade from Toontown? Also, what is this "an ode to the Goofy episode" you mentioned earlier?

Other than that, great job again! I can't wait for the next world, which I assumes is coming tomorrow?
Wonderful work as usual. And this is only a one-stop world? Aww. I figured, 'cuz Doom died. Oh well. 2 MORE TOMORROW!!!

No, Sora doesn't get a keyblade from Toontown. Timeless River was in a different game, so I'm not sure how the two different worlds can be compared. He won't be getting a Keyblade in every world; that would be far too many weapons, considering he also gets them in Olympus Coliseum tournaments. The Goofy episode is Goofy's Glider, made in 1940.

Yes, this world is only a one visit world. There should be two more tomorrow. There might not be. I don't know yet.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Hm.

Well, when your golf course starts sprouting several hundred characters, a series of different monsters, 17 different environmental settings (and at least 6 different rooms in those environmental settings), boss fights, a updated journal, weapons and abilities, as well as creating a huge storyline, along with the ultimate cliffhanger...then we'll talk. :king:

Disneyson 1

Shut up.

But there IS a plot! And it has a cliffhanger, too!! And it has to do with villains! And it DOES have an updated journal!!! And "environmental conditions"!!!!! YEAH!!

... but no weapons... :cry:

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
...you don't consider golf clubs weapons??

Anyway. I'll get through at least one world and the optional world tomorrow. Some pretty big(small) suprises.

Disneyson 1

YAY! Surprises!!!!

...and I need a self-esteem boost. Comment on my mini-golf PLZ??????

:lookaroun

We are such weirdoes. I mean, just READ that sentence!

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
YAY! Surprises!!!!

...and I need a self-esteem boost. Comment on my mini-golf PLZ??????

:lookaroun

We are such weirdoes. I mean, just READ that sentence!
I think I'll head over to that thread right now.

And what sentence is suggesting that we're weird? Yours where you need help with your self-esteem and say world like "PLZ"?
Or mine with the suggestively controversial big (small) suprise?

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I see NO quality postings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's because it's 10:40 in the morning and if I wanted to get up at 7 to start, there would be a new world by now. I'm currently almost done with the first world. Then going on break. Then I'll start the next. The first world's stroy is kinda...sucky.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
After participating in the tournament, you head to the new gummi route, known as Splash Island. After surpassing the route, you approach the new world.

Atlantica

Sora, Donald and Goofy find themselves on the Seashore. Strangely enough, they are in their regular human forms, unlike the past visits to Atlantica. The moving ocean waves crash along the sandy beach. There is a save point off to the side of the beach. A castle is seen in the distance, behind a rocky cavern formation. In the rock formation, there is a cavern passage. Sora, Donald and Goofy take the cavern passage, which leads to Prince Eric’s Castle.

Sora, Donald and Goofy arrive on a landing, next to a large ship. Ahead, a large stone staircase leads up to the entrance of the castle. On a small island, out in the ocean, Scuttle can be seen with all of his human stuff, using a microscope, looking at Sora, Donald and Goofy. The team makes their way up o the castle. They knock on the door and Prince Eric’s maid, Carlotta answers. They ask her about Atlantica, but she doesn’t seem to know what he’s talking about. Then, Ariel, as a human, approaches the team, excited to see them. The team is amazed to see Ariel permanently a human. She welcomes them inside.

Inside the Royal Hall, they reunite with Prince Eric, who introduces his servant Grimsby and his head Chef, Louis. In a room off of the hall, you’ll find the Kitchen, where a save point is located. Chef Louis moves about the kitchen, as he mercilessly slaughters fish for the dinner. Sora, Donald and Goofy sit down with Ariel and Eric for their dinner. Chef Louis brings out the trays of dinner. As Sora, gets his tray, Sebastian moves across the plate and hides on Ariel’s plate!

When they are just about to begin their dinner, the Heartless crash the dinner! It’s Sora’s job to get rid of them. After the Heartless are defeated, the team recoups. Ariel mentions that if there are Heartless here, they must be attacking Atlantica, too. Ariel sends Sebastian to get her father. Since Atlantica hasn’t has Heartless in almost two years, this deeply troubles Ariel. She asks Eric if she could return to the sea for a short while. He let’s Ariel go with Sora and the others.

Returning to the Seashore, King Triton awaits in the shallow waters of the ocean. He explains that he’s been fending off the Heartless roaming the sea. Sora insists that they will help keep the creatures at bay. King Triton uses his trident to transform Ariel, Sora, Donald and Goofy back into their aquatic appearances; Sora and Ariel, who are both merfolk, Donald who’s an octopus and Goofy, who’s a turtle. They dive into the sea. Ariel joins the party.

They arrive in the Underwater Trench, a huge underwater area of the sea, made up of twisting currents, various passageways and not to mention, plenty of treasure chests. First, Ariel explains that they must make their way to the palace. As they swim throughout the area, the Heartless will randomly strike. Next, they swim into the Sea Cavern, which is a vast tunnel, made up of several secret passageways and unlockable paths. Be sure to steer clear of the shadowed areas, the Heartless are sure to attack.

They move throughout the large, open undersea expanse and enter Triton Gardens. This undersea garden area leads the way to the palace, yet it doesn’t stop the flow of Heartless. The palace can be seen just in the distance. They quickly fight their way through the monsters, before entering Triton’s Throne Room.

They enter the room, where everything seems to be normal. Here, Flounder is happily swimming about, now that Ariel’s returned. King Triton and Sebastian follow closely behind. Now that they’ve made sure the palace is safe, they decide to continue fighting the Heartless throughout the area. There’s a save point in the Throne Room. Now would be a perfect time to use it.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
After leaving the palace and returning to the Garden area, a sudden barrage of strong Heartless surround the group, forcing them into a fight. This fight can take quite a lot out of you. There is always a constant fleet of Heartless, while more and more keep appearing. Not to mention, some of them are heading towards the palace. The rough onslaught continues up until the last of the Heartless are defeated.

As a cutscene resumes, you see the Heartless escape the palace with the trident in hand. Now, it’s time for a chase. If you want, you could return to the Throne Room to save, but you don’t have to. You follow the stealthy Heartless, who are parading the trident, throughout the cavern, fighting several appearing Heartless along the way. The Heartless will often use the twisted and dark caverns as a way to disorient the team. You may think they’ve headed in one direction, when they actually went the opposite way.

After catching up to them, they leave the caverns and exit into the Underwater Trench.

Once arriving in the Trench, the team finds the Heartless building up power, using the trident. The Heartless form together, making one huge monster. It looks like the team’s put in another one of those situations.

-Boss: Sea Dragon-

The Heartless have used the power of the trident to transform into a powerful sea dragon, who wields the trident. The main tactic is to attack the dragon from behind, or either of the sides. You don’t want to be caught attacking the monster dead on; because if he attacks you with that trident…ouch.

However, there is a helpful reaction command “Steal”, where Sora grabs hold of the trident and uses it to blast a ray of energy at the Heartless. However, the dragon will retrieve the trident, yet again. It may be difficult to maneuver throughout the fight, but if you lock onto the enemy, it should make the battle a lot easier.

After defeating the dragon, it disintegrates into thousands of bubbles, laving the trident behind.

The team takes the trident back to the palace, where King Triton is recovering. Sebastian and Flounder appear from behind the throne, ecstatic that the trident has been retrieved. Just as Sora is about to give the trident back, it emits a strange glow. The trident builds up a ray of energy, which reveals the keyhole. Sora points the keyblade at the keyhole and seals it.

Later that night, Ariel has returned to Prince Eric’s castle, human and all. While Sora, Donald and Goofy look onwards at the castle, from the ocean, Ariel waves goodbye, then proceeds to comb her hair with a fork. Sora, Donald and Goofy proceed to the gummi ship.

Meanwhile, at the Caverns, a dark mass of clouds appear from out of the darkness. The dark clouds disperse and the figure moves out of the shadows and into the light. Ursula, the sea witch.

Sora obtained the Demi spell.

Back on the World Map, a new destination has opened.

Jiminy’s Journal-Atlantica

Sora, Donald and Goofy returned to an unexplored part of Atlantica, Prince Eric’s Castle. There they reunited with Ariel and Eric. When they sat down for dinner, the Heartless attacked. Ariel, afraid of what might happen in the underwater world, convinced Sora to go with her to Atlantica.

On the seashore, King Triton turned Ariel and the others into their respective aquatic selves. When they explored the undersea area, they found that the palace was unharmed. However, after fighting a barrage of Heartless, the trident had been stolen.

After tracking down the thieves, the heartless used the trident’s power to turn into a sea dragon, but Sora and the others vanquished the monster. They returned the trident, which revealed the keyhole. Sora sealed it.

Later that night, Ariel returned as a human to Prince Eric, while saying goodbye to Sora, Donald and Goofy.

Characters

• Ariel
  • Prince Eric
  • King Triton
  • Sebastian
  • Flounder
  • Scuttle
  • Grimsby
  • Carlotta
  • Chef Louis

Abilities Gained:
Demi Spell

Heartless:
-Aquatank
-Sea Neon
-Search Ghost
-Screwdiver
-Coral Creeper
-Water Stiker
-Aquablaster
-H20zmosis
-Coral Mushroom

Bosses:
Sea Dragon

Disneyson 1

Let me tell you, I love this level. I never thought you could stretch Atlantica into another full world, but you did, somehow. Pretty amazing, if you ask me!

P.S. I think Eric should transform into a merman at least ONCE. Ariel's doing all the work and he's sitting at home staring at the wall! Seriously, that's what I call sexism!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom