~Kingdom and Kungaloosh: An End-Of-Summer Hoopla for WDWMagic Friends!~

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Very important update:

At this point we have only 1 seat remaining at breakfast (Crystal Palace)

and only 4 seats remaining at dinner (Raglan Road)

Please continue to post what you'd like to attend, including meals. If they become filled, I will confirm with the folks who have signed up a week or two prior to the meet, and some spots may open up if people change their plans. I'll continue to update as time goes by :)

EPCOT.nut

Very important update:

At this point we have only 1 seat remaining at breakfast (Crystal Palace)

and only 4 seats remaining at dinner (Raglan Road)

Please continue to post what you'd like to attend, including meals. If they become filled, I will confirm with the folks who have signed up a week or two prior to the meet, and some spots may open up if people change their plans. I'll continue to update as time goes by :)

KATIE! Tom can go so please put him in that ONE spot left for Crystal Palace and one spot for dinner at Raglan Road! :sohappy:

EPCOT.nut

Will do, glad he can make it :sohappy:

Thanks! I'm so happy he can go. Got back from Atlanta and he "Guess Whatted" me. :) Glad he will be there since I always talk about everyone on WDWM but he's only been to that one event (the Dole Whip thingy) so I am glad he can come with me again.

Thanks for taking care of the ressies for this whole meet (and all of them - I am guessing - :lol:...:lookaroun)

:eek:

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Very important update:

At this point we do not have any seats remaining at breakfast (Crystal Palace)

and only 3 seats remaining at dinner (Raglan Road)

Please continue to post what you'd like to attend though, including meals. I will confirm with the folks who have signed up a week or two prior to the meet, and some spots may open up if people change their plans. I'll continue to update as time goes by :)

Disneybird

I will be arriving at WDW on Saturday morning. Can I drop in for lunch, time permitting? I will have parents, a brother and his granddaughter to get settled first though.

Reva

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
I will be arriving at WDW on Saturday morning. Can I drop in for lunch, time permitting? I will have parents, a brother and his granddaughter to get settled first though.

Reva

Of course you can! We'll be at Columbia Harbor House, upstairs, from noon until 1pm :)

Disneybird

Great!! I really want to meet some people on here. I just wish my daughter (Popsicletrees) could be there but she won't be arriving until Wed..

EPCOT.nut

Reva

You might want to brush up on your Magic Kingdom trivia because lunch is when we'll have a trivia contest upstairs in Columbia Harbor House. You can still come to lunch and not do the contest - it will be fun either way. Glad you can join us! :sohappy:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Very important update:

and only 3 seats remaining at dinner (Raglan Road)

Please continue to post what you'd like to attend though, including meals. I will confirm with the folks who have signed up a week or two prior to the meet, and some spots may open up if people change their plans. I'll continue to update as time goes by :)
I am going to free up 4 more of those places at Raglan Rd. I will be there minus the wife and kids.The family decided that they would like to rest before going to AC that night.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
I am going to free up 4 more of those places at Raglan Rd. I will be there minus the wife and kids.The family decided that they would like to rest before going to AC that night.

Alrighty, here's the latest update :)

Restaurant Update:

and only 7 seats remaining at dinner (Raglan Road)

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Well, Susan and I splurged and went for a deal at the Polyensian, theme park view. Yea! So in light of this, we still won't be joining for dinner since the pool will be calling me after the meet (Jim, come swim in me!) Not to mention Wishes from the hotel room. We've never stayed at the Poly so we're both super stoked. Anything going on Sunday morning? Back to the parks?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Well, Susan and I splurged and went for a deal at the Polyensian, theme park view. Yea! So in light of this, we still won't be joining for dinner since the pool will be calling me after the meet (Jim, come swim in me!) Not to mention Wishes from the hotel room. We've never stayed at the Poly so we're both super stoked. Anything going on Sunday morning? Back to the parks?
Recovery from Saturday night.

"Oh my head....I guess I should not have had those last 8 kungalooshes"

:lol:

EPCOT.nut

WOW! I'm jealous about the Poly! That is so awesome! I've always wanted to stay there - one day I'll get the chance.

My sister and I are going to EPCOT on Sunday. I hadn't thought about lunch/dinner ressies but I probably should think about that. What are you two going to be up to?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
:(

Flying home... :lookaroun

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
WOW! I'm jealous about the Poly! That is so awesome! I've always wanted to stay there - one day I'll get the chance.

My sister and I are going to EPCOT on Sunday. I hadn't thought about lunch/dinner ressies but I probably should think about that. What are you two going to be up to?

I'm guessing more pool time if we wake up early enough and then back to the parks. Which one, I'm not sure. EPCOT sounds like a plan. We can talk more on Saturday.

And yes, working for an airline sometimes has it's perks. The regular rates at the Poly makes it unobtainable for most. We're very luck to get this rate, even though it's still unbelievabily overpriced. You're more than welcome to stop by and check out the room if you like though. :wave: Fingers crossed we have a good view.

SeaBreeze

:cry: I'm so sad looking at this thread because I can't go! I'm only a couple hours away but my PhD qualifying exam is days after this and I'll be studying my brains out. My plan is to go to PI after my exam to give me something to look forward to but I'll be missing everyone by one week :brick:

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
:cry: I'm so sad looking at this thread because I can't go! I'm only a couple hours away but my PhD qualifying exam is days after this and I'll be studying my brains out. My plan is to go to PI after my exam to give me something to look forward to but I'll be missing everyone by one week :brick:

It would be more fun to be in the World, but sometimes life gets in the way! Best of luck on the exam :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom