~Kingdom and Kungaloosh: An End-Of-Summer Hoopla for WDWMagic Friends!~

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
I know i am new to the boards but i would have loved to hung out with you guys for the day and do the AC. we get down the 5 so i just missed it!

Have fun

I know I am still new here, but I would have loved to meet everyone. I WILL be there during that time but have other arrangements/reservations with my family. I hope this is a tradition that can be carried on into the future where i'll be able to make it. I would have loved the trivia.:cry:

Thanks for posting you guys :) There will be more meets in the future, have no fear. This will be our second meet of this type, and we already have ideas to use for other ones down the road.

We just like having a day every once in awhile where we can meet people face to face and enjoy our common interest... Disney :D

You know, it's a good thing our common interest isn't knife throwing or bull riding or something like that! Meets would quickly become dangerous :lookaroun

828tnt

arrrrghh! i will be missing you all by just a few days! i will be in wdw 8/14 thru 8/18 and i already have a few ac trips planned.

hopefully i can bump into a few from the board, who will also be there then! i don't want to take away from this thread, but anyone gonna be there a week earlier?:shrug:

rainfully

Pencil me in for breakfast and morning activities at MK. :wave:

I would join for Adv Club at night... but last time there was a wdwmagic Adv Club meet... by the time I showed up, everyone had already left! Where are all my night owls??? :p

So just breakfast/MK for now. :)

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No

I would join for Adv Club at night... but last time there was a wdwmagic Adv Club meet... by the time I showed up, everyone had already left! Where are all my night owls??? :p

If you promise to show up, I'll promise to be there! :D

You could even double-check by texting me before you leave work... Of course, that would mean I'd have your number forever... :lookaroun

Figment1986

I was there the entire night... dont know where you were

rainfully

If you promise to show up, I'll promise to be there! :D

You could even double-check by texting me before you leave work... Of course, that would mean I'd have your number forever... :lookaroun

Terrifying. :lookaroun

It all depends on how work goes that night, and how early I'm able to leave.

EPCOT.nut

I was with MasterYoda.

I must have just missed you. I left for a bit to walk around PI and take pics, and when I went to go back into AC there was a line...so I mulled about for awhile and then decided not to go in. DUH.

For the SSE Meet, I missed meeting you because I went to Mouse Gear to get one of the new shirts that just came out.

And the Dole Whip Meet - well, we all missed you. :(

WEIRD! :lol:

rainfully

I must have just missed you. I left for a bit to walk around PI and take pics, and when I went to go back into AC there was a line...so I mulled about for awhile and then decided not to go in. DUH.

For the SSE Meet, I missed meeting you because I went to Mouse Gear to get one of the new shirts that just came out.

And the Dole Whip Meet - well, we all missed you. :(

WEIRD! :lol:

Hmmm... I'm beginning to think this is on purpose... :lookaroun

:(

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Laura can confirm that I don't exactly 'abuse' having peoples' numbers! :lol:

I highly recommended "Meet ** Meets" :D

I can also confirm that your number is safe with Monty :) As a matter of fact, a little too safe :lookaroun

Glad to have you on board Rain!! :sohappy: Bring the Cali pics :D

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Very important update:

At this point we have only 1 seat remaining at breakfast (Crystal Palace)

and only 4 seats remaining at dinner (Raglan Road)

Please continue to post what you'd like to attend, including meals. If they become filled, I will confirm with the folks who have signed up a week or two prior to the meet, and some spots may open up if people change their plans. I'll continue to update as time goes by :)

Updating this little stat ^^ :king:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I can also confirm that your number is safe with Monty :) As a matter of fact, a little too safe :lookaroun

Glad to have you on board Rain!! :sohappy: Bring the Cali pics :D
What?!?!? I don't talk to you enough here? :shrug:

When I'm in FLA and need to reach you, I'll text. From Ottawa, it's cheaper and easier to chat in the forums or PM. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom