~Kingdom and Kungaloosh: An End-Of-Summer Hoopla for WDWMagic Friends!~

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
I must regretfully pull my name from the list for the meet... due to family issues I will be out of town.

So that leaves one spot open for breakfast.

I'm sorry I'm going to miss you all... I hope you have fun!

We understand completely Rain, best of luck, and we'll catch up with you next time :)

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
With an update to the front page, here is the latest restaurant update :)

Restaurant Update:

We now have 2 seats available at breakfast (Crystal Palace)

and 6 seats remaining at dinner (Raglan Road)

Please continue to post what you'd like to attend, including meals. I will confirm with the folks who have signed up a week or two prior to the meet, and some spots may open up if people change their plans. I'll continue to update as time goes by :)

Disneyson 1

2 things:

1. Don't make me post that HOOPLA! video again!
and
2. The 30th? I'M IN THE MAGIC KINGDOM WITH MY FRIEND ON THE 30TH!!! I'm most likely going to be able to catch everyone at the meet and maybe do some rides, but beyond that I don't think he'll let me hang with you guys for too long... but still, YAY!!!!!

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
2 things:

1. Don't make me post that HOOPLA! video again!
and
2. The 30th? I'M IN THE MAGIC KINGDOM WITH MY FRIEND ON THE 30TH!!! I'm most likely going to be able to catch everyone at the meet and maybe do some rides, but beyond that I don't think he'll let me hang with you guys for too long... but still, YAY!!!!!

:lol:

Maybe you could jot down the schedule of where we'll be from the first post so you can look for us? Hope to see you at some point :)

EpcotServo

See you when I see you! :wave:

oceans13.jpg

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Hey all :wave:

PM's have been sent out to ask anyone who signed up for breakfast or dinner to confirm that they will still be coming.

We still have the following seats at those meals for anyone who hasn't signed up yet, we'd love to have you:

Restaurant Update:

We now have 2 seats available at breakfast (Crystal Palace)

and 5 seats remaining at dinner (Raglan Road)

We are 10 days from the meet and getting excited :sohappy: Anyone who hasn't seen this thread yet, feel free to join us on the 30th, it should be a lot of fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom