~Kingdom and Kungaloosh: An End-Of-Summer Hoopla for WDWMagic Friends!~

EPCOT.nut

I'm guessing more pool time if we wake up early enough and then back to the parks. Which one, I'm not sure. EPCOT sounds like a plan. We can talk more on Saturday.

And yes, working for an airline sometimes has it's perks. The regular rates at the Poly makes it unobtainable for most. We're very luck to get this rate, even though it's still unbelievabily overpriced. You're more than welcome to stop by and check out the room if you like though. :wave: Fingers crossed we have a good view.

We have some skeleton plans for Sunday in the works...one is for a late breakfast...right in your resort...hmmmmm...:lol:

If we can get ADRs there we'll let you know...:lookaroun

HOOPLA!

:D

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
With an update to the front page, here is the latest restaurant update :)

Restaurant Update:

At this point we have only 1 seat remaining at breakfast (Crystal Palace)

and only 5 seats remaining at dinner (Raglan Road)

Please continue to post what you'd like to attend though, including meals. I will confirm with the folks who have signed up a week or two prior to the meet, and some spots may open up if people change their plans. I'll continue to update as time goes by :)

EPCOT.nut

Hey Katie! :wave: I'm excited about the breakfast! Wish I could get there the night before but......I'll be on the road at about 5AM Saturday morning!

Anyone been brushing up on your Magic Kingdom facts....? :lookaroun

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
5am?!? :eek:

Wow. Good luck on that! I will be in my cozy little room at Disney at that time :D

My question of the day is for Noreen and Tim....

Did you fix your trip yet? :D:zipit::king:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
So, I'm not sure how often I'll be on over the next couple of weeks. I leave shortly for the Union Convention, since I'm running for office, my time may not be my own. :shrug: Then of course DS13 and I make our way to WDW :king:

Will have my laptop both trips, but probably won't have time to catch up if I get on at all. Anything I need to know... PM or I likely won't see it.

See you when I see you! :wave:

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
See you soon Monty, I think you have the important info, but if anything comes up I'll send a PM to be sure you see it.

Have a good trip :wave:

rainfully

I must regretfully pull my name from the list for the meet... due to family issues I will be out of town.

So that leaves one spot open for breakfast.

I'm sorry I'm going to miss you all... I hope you have fun!

EPCOT.nut

I must regretfully pull my name from the list for the meet... due to family issues I will be out of town.

So that leaves one spot open for breakfast.

I'm sorry I'm going to miss you all... I hope you have fun!

I was wondering about you. Next time we need a Meet Rain Meet...:) I have missed you at every meet for some reason or another...:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom