~Kingdom and Kungaloosh: An End-Of-Summer Hoopla for WDWMagic Friends!~

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Very important update:

At this point we have only 1 seat remaining at breakfast (Crystal Palace)

and only 4 seats remaining at dinner (Raglan Road)

Please continue to post what you'd like to attend, including meals. If they become filled, I will confirm with the folks who have signed up a week or two prior to the meet, and some spots may open up if people change their plans. I'll continue to update as time goes by :)

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
I got permission to come down solo like I did at the SSE meet and I guess after the wife had a chance to mull it over she decided that she wanted to come to. Either that or she did not trust you gals would be able to behave yourselves if you were exposed to my animal magnetism for a whole day.:lol:

:lol:

The only other option was that she was afraid you'd break everything and nothing would be left for her to see next time :eek:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
:lol:

The only other option was that she was afraid you'd break everything and nothing would be left for her to see next time :eek:
Well there is that to....:D If we some how manage to break Crystal Palace or Raglan Rd I think there will no longer be any doubt that there is some sort of voodoo hex on our little group.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
I don't know about that. We did after all have a meet there after the SSE meet. Maybe we did kill it.

:eek:

You're right! I'd forgotten about that little piece of information! Oh no :( Wonder what we'll cast into the dreary depths of extinction this time :lookaroun

jedimaster1227

Very important update:

At this point we have only 3 seats remaining at breakfast (Crystal Palace)

Please continue to post what you'd like to attend, including meals. If they become filled, I will confirm with the folks who have signed up a week or two prior to the meet, and some spots may open up if people change their plans. I'll continue to update as time goes by :)

Put me down for a seat at the Crystal Palace Breakfast (I haven't had a meal there in years) please! I'm not really a Raglan Road fan, but I plan on attending all of the park-based activities. Depending on the way the weekend looks for me, I may be able to go to the Adventurer's Club meet as well.

I can say flat out that I am preparing myself in an intensive course *cue training montage music* so that I can defend my title as the WDWMagic Meets' Trivia Contest Champion! :animwink:

Mansionbutler

Darn it!

I know i am new to the boards but i would have loved to hung out with you guys for the day and do the AC. we get down the 5 so i just missed it!

Have fun

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Put me down for a seat at the Crystal Palace Breakfast (I haven't had a meal there in years) please! I'm not really a Raglan Road fan, but I plan on attending all of the park-based activities. Depending on the way the weekend looks for me, I may be able to go to the Adventurer's Club meet as well.

I can say flat out that I am preparing myself in an intensive course *cue training montage music* so that I can defend my title as the WDWMagic Meets' Trivia Contest Champion! :animwink:

:sohappy:

Glad to have you on board Adam! There will be a bit of a twist in the Trivia Game this time, you'll just have to wait and see...

:lookaroun

*evil laugh*

jedimaster1227

:sohappy:

Glad to have you on board Adam! There will be a bit of a twist in the Trivia Game this time, you'll just have to wait and see...

:lookaroun

*evil laugh*

Just remember not to talk about this within the confines of the Walt Disney World Resort (or any other Orlando park for that matter)... The walls tell all... :lol:

But whatever twist/challenge/random incidental irregularity you have to throw at us, I will be ready! :animwink:

Figment1986

can we limit how many question cards anyone named adam can win this time?

glad to have you on board, now get back to planning that weekend... and check your mail ;)

jedimaster1227

can we limit how many question cards anyone named adam can win this time?

glad to have you on board, now get back to planning that weekend... and check your mail ;)

I'm sorry, but my eye is always on the prize. The previous prize just happened to be something I wanted really badly. If Shannon has other extremely rare pieces of WDW history in her fridge, then you can be assured I will be in the zone when it comes to the trivia...

As for the email, we're working on it. Once the team gets back from MagicMeets, we should have an answer for you. :animwink:

Isn't that what we always say to you?

:ROFLOL:

Yes... The role reversal feels so great right about now! :lol:

But trust me when I say that I have plenty more surprises up my sleeve for future events (in fact, today was spent on calling in favors for some of our events as far out as 2010). But for the World Wide Weekend, I called in several favors to make the event surprise-filled, so don't worry--I'm keeping my job when it comes to surprises... :animwink:

EPCOT.nut

Is anyone out there planing an event or goning on Sept. 27th?

I think most of us will be at the WDWCelebrations event World Wide Weekend. I'm hopefully staying at Coronado Springs. Gonna get booked tonight if there is still space there!

Yes! There is a huge event going on that weekend presented by members of our board. It is called World Wide Weekend and you can find all the information right here:

http://www.wdwcelebrations.com/world-wide-weekend.html

OOH thanks for posting that link. Can't wait to see a schedule come out so I won't be waiting and wondering! :lol:

I got permission to come down solo like I did at the SSE meet and I guess after the wife had a chance to mull it over she decided that she wanted to come to. Either that or she did not trust you gals would be able to behave yourselves if you were exposed to my animal magnetism for a whole day.:lol:

YEP! :ROFLOL:Didn't I ride the new SSE with you for the first time?

Very important update:

At this point we have only 2 seats remaining at breakfast (Crystal Palace)

WOW it filled up really fast! :eek:

Hope you can do AC - and yeah, the trivia contest is going to be a little different - but as much fun as last time.

I'm sorry, but my eye is always on the prize. The previous prize just happened to be something I wanted really badly. If Shannon has other extremely rare pieces of WDW history in her fridge, then you can be assured I will be in the zone when it comes to the trivia...

As for the email, we're working on it. Once the team gets back from MagicMeets, we should have an answer for you.

Yes... The role reversal feels so great right about now!

But trust me when I say that I have plenty more surprises up my sleeve for future events (in fact, today was spent on calling in favors for some of our events as far out as 2010). But for the World Wide Weekend, I called in several favors to make the event surprise-filled, so don't worry--I'm keeping my job when it comes to surprises...

We're still working out prizes but I did get something vintage from MK that I think would make a good prize. I still have to run it by Katie. You know how difficult she is....:lol::lol::lol:(kidding - we're both pretty easy-going)...:lol:

I'm really psyched about all the events your group has planned and un-planned, Adam. It's so much fun to get together with your people and you guys think of such great things to do. :sohappy:

Basically I just like to go to the parks, and the people from this website that I've met already are just the best folks ever.

Figment1986

Just be happy my MK, and PI history is not as good as epcot and that bad question... and i still have yet to find a spot to hang the poster.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
I think most of us will be at the WDWCelebrations event World Wide Weekend. I'm hopefully staying at Coronado Springs. Gonna get booked tonight if there is still space there!

Get that booked woman! You will hate yourself later if it's all booked up once you finally call!

WOW it filled up really fast! :eek:

Tell me about it! Who knew so many people were hungry at 8 o'clock in the morning!?! :shrug:

We're still working out prizes but I did get something vintage from MK that I think would make a good prize. I still have to run it by Katie. You know how difficult she is....:lol::lol::lol:(kidding - we're both pretty easy-going)...:lol:

*gets out magnifying glass to scrutinize prize submission*

:D:lol:

Figment1986

I don't know, I know mom had to settle for wilderness lodge when she looked for anything else... I don't mind since I have yet to stay there :sohappy:

Disneykidder

I know I am still new here, but I would have loved to meet everyone. I WILL be there during that time but have other arrangements/reservations with my family. I hope this is a tradition that can be carried on into the future where i'll be able to make it. I would have loved the trivia.:cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom