~Kingdom and Kungaloosh: An End-Of-Summer Hoopla for WDWMagic Friends!~

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
We still have some room at breakfast, and plenty of room at dinner for anyone who hasn't signed up yet, we'd love to have you:

Restaurant Update:

We now have 2 seats available at breakfast (Crystal Palace)

and plenty of seats remaining at dinner (Raglan Road)

We are 6 days from the meet and getting excited :sohappy: Anyone who hasn't seen this thread yet, feel free to join us on the 30th, it should be a lot of fun!

EPCOT.nut

I'm getting excited, too - I am staying over night at CBR and hitting EPCOT Sunday - and I plan to stay at EPCOT all day until Illuminations to see it without the Earth Barge!

The Monday, me, Tom, my sister and my cousin are driving back to MK to spend Labor Day!

(So much for a restful weekend!!) :lol:

EPCOT.nut

Wow. Marathon weekend. Did you ever get ADRs for breakfast?

We're spending Labor Day at home drinking. :)

YEAH I think the ADR is about 11:30am! :sohappy:

OOH your Labor Day plans sound MUCH more relaxing than mine! :lol: I've never been to WDW with my crazy cousin before - we were raised like sisters - so I am really looking forward to the time together. That's what Disney is for, right? :)

EPCOT.nut

Breakfast at 11:30 huh? :lol:

We'll be back at MK probably by that time. Or they'll be physically extracting me from my Poly room (that'll be a hard check out).

Yeah, well - who knows what we'll feel like after all the HOOPLA the night before......:cool:

HOOPLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because I'm bored.

AND HOOPLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because! :sohappy:

EPCOT.nut

I know. I can't wait and all, buy why are we doing this is the heat of a very crowded weekend? Please tell me next time we'll do it when it's cold and not very crowded next time.

>_<

Ok! We need to plan another meet after this one - we shall get your approval! :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL: (Glad you are still wanting to brave the heat with us - we have fun with you!):kiss:

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
I know. I can't wait and all, buy why are we doing this is the heat of a very crowded weekend?

Can't say anything for the heat but touringplans says that the parks are a 6 this weekend. Not too bad for a holiday. Actually it goes down to a 5 on Monday. I think most schools up north start Tuesday so most people are travelling home this weekend and getting ready for school. We should be good.

Any gameplan for riding? I volunteer to be FP-runner-ahead-way-too-much-energy-gotta-get-it-out-by-running-ahead-guy. :D

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
FYI.

wfla_7day.jpg

EPCOT.nut

Can't say anything for the heat but touringplans says that the parks are a 6 this weekend. Not too bad for a holiday. Actually it goes down to a 5 on Monday. I think most schools up north start Tuesday so most people are travelling home this weekend and getting ready for school. We should be good.

Any gameplan for riding? I volunteer to be FP-runner-ahead-way-too-much-energy-gotta-get-it-out-by-running-ahead-guy. :D

Yeah, we just checked Touring Plans last month just to make ourselves feel better about it.... and besides it really is never crowded Labor Day weekend. I always go on Labor Day - we get to ride everything multiple times.

As far as the energetic FP-runner, you got yourself a deal! :lol: We need someone to get the FPs for the afternoon while we are setting up the trivia contest. Katie and I were trying to figure out how the heck we would do that. I'll have envelopes to separate everyone's tickets since people have a choice as to what ride they want to FP. Since it will be a slower day I don't think we will have a problem with return times. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom