~Kingdom and Kungaloosh: An End-Of-Summer Hoopla for WDWMagic Friends!~

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Still not feeling the love. I promise I won't maime, torture, manipulate, defame, destroy, reproduce or harm the pass in any way. But if you insist. :)

jedimaster1227

I've got a quick update on my end for the event... I have an additional guest joining me for the event, which most of you that have been to Celebration 25 or A Wild Decade should recognize... :animwink:

Shannon, if you could add him to my Magic Kingdom meet party please. :wave:

EpcotServo

I've got a quick update on my end for the event... I have an additional guest joining me for the event, which most of you that have been to Celebration 25 or A Wild Decade should recognize... :animwink:

Joe Biden???

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster

Got it Adam, thanks. See you there :)

Disneyson 1

I couldn't go to the meet because of my friend (needed to go on all the rides, loved Space and Philharmagic) I did see a group of people on line for Big Thunder Mountain that had shirts that said "Will trade kids for Fastpass!".

P.S. We went to EPCOT!

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Just wanted to post a quick thanks to everyone who came to the meet yesterday, we really enjoy spending the day with you guys, and yesterday was the best time yet! We might have had a little more rain than we would have liked, but I think we made do just fine.

Congrats to the winners of the Fantabulous Trivia Contest Part II:

#1 EpcotServo :sohappy:

#2 Figment1986

#3 jedimaster1227

Special thanks to:

Master Yoda (and family) for getting up at 3am to drive all the way from Jacksonville :eek:

NemoRocks for being seen (finally :animwink:)

MontyMon for having a cute son :lookaroun

and brkgnews for our ohsobeautiful K&K artwork :sohappy:

Hopefully we'll have some folks arriving home soon who have some pictures of us, and our adventures, that they can post :cool:

EPCOT Explorer

Just wanted to post a quick thanks to everyone who came to the meet yesterday, we really enjoy spending the day with you guys, and yesterday was the best time yet! We might have had a little more rain than we would have liked, but I think we made do just fine.

Congrats to the winners of the Fantabulous Trivia Contest Part II:

#1 EpcotServo :sohappy:

#2 Figment1986

#3 jedimaster1227

Special thanks to:

Master Yoda (and family) for getting up at 3am to drive all the way from Jacksonville :eek:

NemoRocks for being seen (finally :animwink:)

MontyMon for having a cute son :lookaroun

and brkgnews for our ohsobeautiful K&K artwork :sohappy:

Hopefully we'll have some folks arriving home soon who have some pictures of us, and our adventures, that they can post :cool:
REALLY sounds fun...I gotta get in on these things.:D

EPCOT.nut

I'm just getting home now - we stayed the night and went to EPCOT today - and I seriously wanted to thank all my friends for showing up and hanging with us at Magic Kingdom and Pleasure Island. I had a wonderful time with everyone and can honestly say (again) there isn't a more friendly and wonderful group of people in the World.

:)

Yall really made my weekend. After I sift through my pics I'll post the good ones here.

EPCOT Explorer

I'm just getting home now - we stayed the night and went to EPCOT today - and I seriously wanted to thank all my friends for showing up and hanging with us at Magic Kingdom and Pleasure Island. I had a wonderful time with everyone and can honestly say (again) there isn't a more friendly and wonderful group of people in the World.

:)

Yall really made my weekend. After I sift through my pics I'll post the good ones here.

So happy the meet went well!

Did you ever get to see ROE sans globe?:wave:

EPCOT.nut

So happy the meet went well!

Did you ever get to see ROE sans globe?:wave:

Hey! :wave:

NO - we left EPCOT today around 4pm just out of sheer exhaustion. The wind was incredible (bad enough to blow Tom's hat off) and we were just really tired! Tomorrow I am going back - to MK - with family...and we have dinner at The Wave (in the Contemporary) and we were thinking of going to EPCOT after that just for Illuminations. If we don't make it, such is life - I'd love to but I can't torture a tired family just because I want to do something....tempting as it is....:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom