~Kingdom and Kungaloosh: An End-Of-Summer Hoopla for WDWMagic Friends!~

EpcotServo

If I'm not there at exactly 9:15 It's because I've had problems getting my ticket. (I have to turn in the voucher thingie for my new AP before getting in the park...)Don't leave for Big Thunder without me!
:lol:

I volunter to keep the Fastpass person company...Because I give my pass to no man.
350px-Black_Knight.PNG

EPCOT.nut

I'm up to the task. :) Let me know when you need serviced.

Ooooh, you betcha! :king: (Thanks!)

If I'm not there at exactly 9:15 It's because I've had problems getting my ticket. (I have to turn in the voucher thingie for my new AP before getting in the park...)Don't leave for Big Thunder without me!

I volunter to keep the Fastpass person company...Because I give my pass to no man.
350px-Black_Knight.PNG

You're crazy! :ROFLOL:

828tnt

jealous! jealous! jealous! i said "good-bye" 2 weeks ago, but what i would give for one more visit!

to everyone involved, have an absolutely magical time! give one last hug from those of us who can not attend!:wave:

tim:cry:

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Not a fan of heat here either :( There were special circumstances that pointed us in the direction of this particular weekend, however, cooler choices will definitely be made in the future... trust me :king:

Maybe we should have scheduled an afternoon siesta in there somewhere :lookaroun

Thanks to the boys who have offered to go get fastpasses, I was not looking forward to that little hike, that's for sure! You guys rock :cool:

EpcotServo

Thanks to the boys who have offered to go get fastpasses, I was not looking forward to that little hike, that's for sure! You guys rock :cool:

Uh-oh. Looks like my ticket paranoia will once again mean me having to hold everybody's tickets. It's like you guys have never gotten Fastpasses yourself!

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Uh-oh. Looks like my ticket paranoia will once again mean me having to hold everybody's tickets. It's like you guys have never gotten Fastpasses yourself!

I have actually never sent my ticket off with anyone before, this would be the first time. I was gonna give it to Jim anyway since he volunteered to go. It's kinda important for Shannon and I to stay with the group, especially at noon, when it's time to get the second FP, so we can set up for the trivia contest.

So... don't worry Mr. Ticket McParanoidPants, you don't have to be in charge of anyone but yourself :cool:

:lookaroun

NemoRocks78

Seized
Y'all can take my pass and lose it if ya like, it's banged up and rarely ever works on the first try at the gates so it's time for a new one. :lol:

EPCOT.nut

Y'all can take my pass and lose it if ya like, it's banged up and rarely ever works on the first try at the gates so it's time for a new one. :lol:

My sister has deactivated and lost her ticket both in the same day. :ROFLOL: Getting a replacement was easy. :)

NemoRocks78

Seized
My sister has deactivated and lost her ticket both in the same day. :ROFLOL: Getting a replacement was easy. :)
They've been telling me to go to GR for a new one... but I'm more interested in getting into the park and going to straight to an attraction. Losing the ticket would make me go do it. :lol: (though it's not a huge deal 'cause I gotta get a new one when I renew at the end of next month)

EpcotServo

They've been telling me to go to GR for a new one... but I'm more interested in getting into the park and going to straight to an attraction.

Happens to me all the time.

"I really need to do this first.....Nah, I'll just jump on RIDE A first and do it later."

I don't do it later, by the way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom