July 2011 Roll Call

JohnnyDollaz89

Was supposed to go April 15th-22nd but we decided to wait till the summer time when flights were MUCH cheaper, so we changed our dates so July 9th-16th and will be booking it in the next few weeks i cant wait i havent been to Disney since December of 09, this will be my 16th trip to Disney World!! Any1 else going in July?!?!

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
This is the 1st time i am ever using it, Because when i went with my family as a kid we always drove down to Orlando from NY so never used it and last time i went in December of 09 we rented a car because we visited Universal our 1st day. But my Girlfriend's Brother knows what to do he has used it plenty of times. But i never heard anything about a bus pass?

They're in your Magical Express packet. They don't need to be removed. You can just hand the CM the booklet and they'll scan you in and point you to the correct line.

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
We live in Manhattan. If you guys are down all 3 couples should try and meet up for a drink or just to say hello at some point.

Oh very nice, Thats not a bad idea at all :) my Girlfriend doesnt drink but i will :) but all you have to listen for in the Pop is the nickname Dollaz being yelled out and you will know who i am hahaha as you can see from my username

Upvote 0

Supergirl7710

Thats one of our dates haha, the most recent one. We broke up for about six months but we started dating in the 10th grade, dated for three years, broke up for six months, and it will be another year on July 7th :DD (hence why we're going to Disney) and we only broke up cause my parents are butt faces and moved three states away :/ but now im back in the good ol' NY :)

Upvote 0

Supergirl7710

Exactly!!! though we should probably end this conversation cause this forum is called "July rolecall" not "supergirl7710's weird love life" ;D but we should all pm each other and talk about meeting up sometime :D that would be SUPER cool

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
Hahaha true but its all good, we rewlly should meet up one day if were all at the same park or something or at night somewhere in the hotel since were all at the same one LOLOL

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Oh that is so awesome. And adorable! I went on my honeymoon at Disney, and have gone back every year. But secretly I would have loved to have gotten engaged, or married down there!!!

Upvote 0

Supergirl7710

a girl can hope, right? I keep dropping hints "i want my moms ring" "wouldn't it be so cute!" and randomly leaving engagement videos of disney proposals up on our computer when i leave for work so he can find them when he comes home ;DD

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom