July 2011 Roll Call

JohnnyDollaz89

Was supposed to go April 15th-22nd but we decided to wait till the summer time when flights were MUCH cheaper, so we changed our dates so July 9th-16th and will be booking it in the next few weeks i cant wait i havent been to Disney since December of 09, this will be my 16th trip to Disney World!! Any1 else going in July?!?!

foreverbelle

Aug johnny thats the best! I'm so happy for you! I hit the 30 day mark today and found out my boss is giving me four days extra vacation time so I get to go to hershey park before I come down to you wonderful people ;)

How awesome is that!! An extended vacation. Score one for you and you have a great boss I would say!

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

I only booked my trip last week because I came into a bonus at work; when do you guys think I'll receive my ME package in the mail?

When you heading down? If you booked I would expect any day then...I would keep an eye out for it..I know we have gotten info to them just about ten days out and it came within days.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

oh belle im so happy for you!! :D did you dance around your house too? ;D

I sure did!! Actually my husband picked it up and was like gee I have no idea what this could be...maybe we should just let it sit there awhile longer. :ROFLOL: I pretty much ran at him and grabbed it up from him. It was hilarious. I think lil man (my son) was looking at us like we were crazy.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

So my 2 and a half year old lil man came this evening, saying he wanted tot see Mickey Mouse, and Phineas and Ferb. And then he smiled and said. And Cinderella's house. I said why do you want to see her house?

'She's pretty.'

Lord help me. He is only 2.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom