July 2011 Roll Call

JohnnyDollaz89

Was supposed to go April 15th-22nd but we decided to wait till the summer time when flights were MUCH cheaper, so we changed our dates so July 9th-16th and will be booking it in the next few weeks i cant wait i havent been to Disney since December of 09, this will be my 16th trip to Disney World!! Any1 else going in July?!?!

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
I just got into the 40's which is hard to believe. It feels like last week that we were all in the 100's and complaining that it was so far away...next thing you know we all will be getting that ME packet and starting to pack!!!

i can not wait for that to come in, should be here in another week and a half for me, then its crunch time, starting to pack and get everything ready!!

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

i can not wait for that to come in, should be here in another week and a half for me, then its crunch time, starting to pack and get everything ready!!

I know they mail them out on day 42 so you should be getting them shortly...i know im thinking of what we need. It still feels so far away but with a lot of things going on the next few weeks...

Upvote 0

IndyDisney

It'll be 49 days for us tomorrow. Paid off the trip this week. Now it's time to sure up my touring plans, make some lists, maybe pack and WAIT!! Seems so far away but right around the corner.

Cheers,
Indy

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

57 days!! And quickly counting down!! Got money saved up to blow it on pins, got my rewards card already with more bucks on it, dining reservations made, already dreaming of the ME bus pulling up to the POFQ. Trying on the shorts to make sure they fit, purchasing necessary things to pack, making lists so I won't forget anything. Itinerary planned out and checked against the "best days - worst days" sites, checking the long range weather predictions. Reading everyone else's posts about the fun they are having. Reading the reviews of Star Tours. Going crazy with anticipation!!:p

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
my whole entire vacation is paid off now, my girlfriend and her brother made their final payment today and at midnight tonight we will be 40 days away from a magical vacation i have been looking forward to for over a year, one more day and we are in the 30s!!! i can not wait, i know it will be closer as soon as we get the ME tags then its time to start packing

Upvote 0

Supergirl7710

So I totally just ran through my house litterally screaming (and scaring the crap out of my poor puppy Sharkbait-->yes he's named after finding nemo) BECAUSE MY MAGICAL EXPRESS PACKET JUST CAME IN THE MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

So I totally just ran through my house litterally screaming (and scaring the crap out of my poor puppy Sharkbait-->yes he's named after finding nemo) BECAUSE MY MAGICAL EXPRESS PACKET JUST CAME IN THE MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh how awesome!! Quick pinch yourself. LOL. Man I can't wait to receive mine.

44 days to go...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom