July 2011 Roll Call

JohnnyDollaz89

Was supposed to go April 15th-22nd but we decided to wait till the summer time when flights were MUCH cheaper, so we changed our dates so July 9th-16th and will be booking it in the next few weeks i cant wait i havent been to Disney since December of 09, this will be my 16th trip to Disney World!! Any1 else going in July?!?!

Supergirl7710

you just have to decide if you want to do drinks at the resort, swimming and the like, or if you guys want to meet up at a park :) I'll have six day hoppers but ill be in certain parks each day im there lol (boytoys first trip and i got to make sure he does EVERYTHING)

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
Dont worry im doing the same gotta make sure girlfriend sees everything but we all could meet up by the pool one night have drinks and chat thats not a bad idea

Upvote 0
I think the best night for us would be Saturday the 9th. After DHS closes at 7 we don't really have plans. We were thinking of heading to DTD for dinner but we'll probably stop by the hotel to change first and could meet up then if that works for you guys?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom