July 2011 Roll Call

JohnnyDollaz89

Was supposed to go April 15th-22nd but we decided to wait till the summer time when flights were MUCH cheaper, so we changed our dates so July 9th-16th and will be booking it in the next few weeks i cant wait i havent been to Disney since December of 09, this will be my 16th trip to Disney World!! Any1 else going in July?!?!

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
So I totally just ran through my house litterally screaming (and scaring the crap out of my poor puppy Sharkbait-->yes he's named after finding nemo) BECAUSE MY MAGICAL EXPRESS PACKET JUST CAME IN THE MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH how awesome is that i cant wait for that feeling!! Im 37 days away and i still didnt get my ME passes yet :( should i be worried?

Upvote 0

Supergirl7710

I'm at 35 and just got mine. I called Disney a few days ago (have been having trouble with mail and was scared i wouldn't get it) he said if i didn't get it by 26 days to give them a call so you still have time before you should be worried guys! :D

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
I'm at 35 and just got mine. I called Disney a few days ago (have been having trouble with mail and was scared i wouldn't get it) he said if i didn't get it by 26 days to give them a call so you still have time before you should be worried guys! :D

okay good then i still have a few more days to go

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

I wouldn't worry at all about not getting the ME packet, we had issues with people changing flights last summer when we went down as a huge family group, and with ten days out, we had to request them again since things changed. We got them without a problem...You guys should be getting them shortly.

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
Yeah i know im hoping so, Im gonna put it right on my suitcase as soon as i get them, cuz its getting close anyways gotta start getting all my clothes together :)

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Yeah i know im hoping so, Im gonna put it right on my suitcase as soon as i get them, cuz its getting close anyways gotta start getting all my clothes together :)

Have you ever used the ME before? You are going to need to make sure the bus passes are handy, for you have to hand them to the driver when they pick you up from MCO.

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
Have you ever used the ME before? You are going to need to make sure the bus passes are handy, for you have to hand them to the driver when they pick you up from MCO.

This is the 1st time i am ever using it, Because when i went with my family as a kid we always drove down to Orlando from NY so never used it and last time i went in December of 09 we rented a car because we visited Universal our 1st day. But my Girlfriend's Brother knows what to do he has used it plenty of times. But i never heard anything about a bus pass?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom