July 2011 Roll Call

JohnnyDollaz89

Was supposed to go April 15th-22nd but we decided to wait till the summer time when flights were MUCH cheaper, so we changed our dates so July 9th-16th and will be booking it in the next few weeks i cant wait i havent been to Disney since December of 09, this will be my 16th trip to Disney World!! Any1 else going in July?!?!

foreverbelle

Just made my final payment today 5 days early!!! yayyyyyy i cant waitttttt

Man doesn't that feel great when its finally all paid off. Now all you get to do is countdown and wait.

Which of course is harder than any one thinks. But you know under 50 days, you are so close....I still feel like I have forever to go...57 days sigh.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Oh I am sure he will. Haven't done it yet since I had 2 emergency surgeries and was out for a month and a half. Didn't want to come right back and say well hey guess what..But I don't think it will be a problem at all!!

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

LOL...yeah. No it should be fine, plus work policy pretty much states we have to use a vacation, or go rather and use hours....or we lose them...so yeah. But I like the whole 'sick' idea.

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
hahaha i told my boss 2 months ago i was going away now its getting closer i gotta remind him, my boss is going to kill me i need the first 2 weeks in July off cuz my cousins getting married then 4 days after im going down to WDW!!! :D

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

I just got into the 40's which is hard to believe. It feels like last week that we were all in the 100's and complaining that it was so far away...next thing you know we all will be getting that ME packet and starting to pack!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom