July 2011 Roll Call

JohnnyDollaz89

Was supposed to go April 15th-22nd but we decided to wait till the summer time when flights were MUCH cheaper, so we changed our dates so July 9th-16th and will be booking it in the next few weeks i cant wait i havent been to Disney since December of 09, this will be my 16th trip to Disney World!! Any1 else going in July?!?!

foreverbelle

You guys are getting down there. I think when I hit the under 50 mark I am going to throw a party. Next thing we will all be looking for is that Magical Express-if used that is-packet. Once you get that, it just makes everything that much more real. And that much closer!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

I've never traveled by myself before so my parents always did all that stuff. Mind explaining what the magical express packet is? And when does it come?! :O

Are you flying in? Magical Express is a a complimentary airline service Disney offers its guests coming in on Major airlines. They pick you up from Orlando International, and take you to your 'home'/resort. They also if you set it up and would like the service pick up your luggage and deliver it to your room a few hours after arrival.

It really is hassle free and a lot cheaper than paying for a taxi...The packet I was talking about, you get it with luggage labels and your bus boarding passes and all, it usually comes in your mail just about a month out of your vacation, they mail it at 42 days out....its always fabulous to see it cus its the realization you are almost there!!!

Thats my word...but here it is from the official site:

Complimentary motor coach transportation and luggage transfer services from Orlando International Airport to select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and back for passengers of all Orlando air carriers

Travel time is approximately 45 to 75 minutes. Motor coaches may make multiple stops before arriving at your Disney Resort hotel.

Luggage delivery service is available for flights arriving between 5:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. daily. For airport arrivals after 10:00 p.m., Guests must collect their luggage at Baggage Claim and transport it with them on the motor coach.

Reserve the service when you make your Disney Resort reservation prior to arrival at Orlando International Airport.

Upvote 0

Supergirl7710

Oh yeah we have that all set up and I've taken the magical express before but like I said, my parents always took care of everything when I was younger so this is kind of a surprise trip and a learning experience.

Thanks for all that information :)

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
I have the Magical Express set up and this is my first time using it and im kinda nervous about it, i know the luggage has your name and hotel on it but i hope i gave them all the right information and they are able to transport us and our luggage to the Pop Century hassle free with no worries i dont wanna ruin the vacation for every1 :(

Upvote 0

Supergirl7710

Thwy wont mess it up haha. they're really good with that stuff as far as making sure everything works out. i don't trust airports though so I'm packing mostly everything in my carryons and putting only what can't come on the plane with me in my checked luggage :)

Upvote 0
Going July 6-13 staying at the Coronado Springs! For the past 7 years my family and I have always been staying at Universal resorts so this is the first time we're going back to Disney. Just 51 days left !!! So exciting! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

I have the Magical Express set up and this is my first time using it and im kinda nervous about it, i know the luggage has your name and hotel on it but i hope i gave them all the right information and they are able to transport us and our luggage to the Pop Century hassle free with no worries i dont wanna ruin the vacation for every1 :(

I agree with Supergirl, you should have no problem and no issue. In all the years and the number of trips we have been on there has never been any issue or mistake so I am sure you will be just fine....

You guys are going to have a great vacation!!

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
I agree with Supergirl, you should have no problem and no issue. In all the years and the number of trips we have been on there has never been any issue or mistake so I am sure you will be just fine....

You guys are going to have a great vacation!!

thank you thank you :)

I know i can not wait, it is 53 days away im so exciteddd

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom