July 2011 Roll Call

JohnnyDollaz89

Was supposed to go April 15th-22nd but we decided to wait till the summer time when flights were MUCH cheaper, so we changed our dates so July 9th-16th and will be booking it in the next few weeks i cant wait i havent been to Disney since December of 09, this will be my 16th trip to Disney World!! Any1 else going in July?!?!

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
Sounds good. I have never eaten at Boma, so you'll have to let me know how it is! I enter the 80 somethings tomorrow....three months and I will be there!

I've had Boma for breakfast and even though im not a breakfast type of guy it was really good. My girlfriends brother suggested we eat there for dinner he loves so i will be trying it out for the first time and ill be sure to let you know!

Im at 83 days counting at the stroke of midnight tonight!

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Finally approaching the 60's quickly. Can't believe its May already....

Now to try and figure out the best way to calm a 2 and a half year old on a plane...The bottle was great last year but this year may be different...

And the hubby and I decided to postpone our 5th anniversary celebration due to me being in a wedding that weekend....which is fine, so we are now celebrating it down in Disney officially!!!

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
Finally approaching the 60's quickly. Can't believe its May already....

Now to try and figure out the best way to calm a 2 and a half year old on a plane...The bottle was great last year but this year may be different...

And the hubby and I decided to postpone our 5th anniversary celebration due to me being in a wedding that weekend....which is fine, so we are now celebrating it down in Disney officially!!!

very nice!! were getting there im down to 63 more days i can not wait!

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
57 more days to go where getting there!!!! final payment is due in 2 weeks and thats gonna make me even more excited cuz it means where only a month and a half away!!

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

57 more days to go where getting there!!!! final payment is due in 2 weeks and thats gonna make me even more excited cuz it means where only a month and a half away!!

Doesn't that feel good...you can officially say your less than two months away!!:sohappy:

I love when everything is paid off and you know its right around the corner...though at times it makes the waiting that much longer!

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
maybe because you booked yours earlier?, mine isnt due to May 25th but were gonna make it on the 20th, and once were payed from that day on will be 45 days away i can not wait

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom