July 2011 Roll Call

JohnnyDollaz89

Was supposed to go April 15th-22nd but we decided to wait till the summer time when flights were MUCH cheaper, so we changed our dates so July 9th-16th and will be booking it in the next few weeks i cant wait i havent been to Disney since December of 09, this will be my 16th trip to Disney World!! Any1 else going in July?!?!

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
I know neither can I. Bringing my son this go around. I can't wait to see his reaction will be....get ansy already and I haven't even hit double digit day yet.

yeah im bringing my girlfriend for her 1st time in 10 years i cant wait to see her reaction! ive been there 16 times this is only her 2nd

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
July can't get here soon enough!!! We're staying in the tower at the Contemporary this year from July 16th to the 24th.:sohappy:

The Contemporary is my favorite hotel i have stayed there over 9 times, but it was too expensive for the time we were going so we decided to stay at Pop Century with Free Dining for 8 days :)

Upvote 0

Phonedave

Just found out for this year, the Grand Masters Trip for the New Jesrsey Freemasons is to WDW.

So there will be a bunch of Masons hanging around Caribbean Beach from July 11 to July 16.

I'll be at WDW July 15-17 comming off of a July 10 -15 DCL Dream sailing, but will be in VWL.

-dave

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Just found out for this year, the Grand Masters Trip for the New Jesrsey Freemasons is to WDW.

So there will be a bunch of Masons hanging around Caribbean Beach from July 11 to July 16.

I'll be at WDW July 15-17 comming off of a July 10 -15 DCL Dream sailing, but will be in VWL.

-dave

Something I still have yet to try (DCL) have a fabulous time!

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

i posted them in the dinning part of the forums!

but ill tell you here

Friday-O'Hana
Saturday-Cap N Jacks
Sunday-Open
Monday-Planet Hollywood
Tuesday-Tappen Edo
Wednesday-Chef Mickey's
Thursday-Boma

Sounds good. I have never eaten at Boma, so you'll have to let me know how it is! I enter the 80 somethings tomorrow....three months and I will be there!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom