July 2011 Roll Call

JohnnyDollaz89

Was supposed to go April 15th-22nd but we decided to wait till the summer time when flights were MUCH cheaper, so we changed our dates so July 9th-16th and will be booking it in the next few weeks i cant wait i havent been to Disney since December of 09, this will be my 16th trip to Disney World!! Any1 else going in July?!?!

Oh no! Well hope you can get out and all goes well....but what a bummer.

Hope things work out for you. I would be so bummed.:cry::cry: Have a safe trip.

It's a total bummer, been looking forward to this for MONTHS. We were originally supposed to fly Saturday. Then it got changed to Sunday. Then Monday. And now Wednesday! Just cutting into our holiday :( It would have been to stroll through the parks and everything else in Orlando, but now it's going to feel slightly rushed. Oh well. Hopefully once I'm there, I'll appreciate being there in the first place!

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Flying down Friday morning, I am so excited. Just have to make it through this short week and then its off to the World. I think its going to be the longest week though.....we can make it. We can make it.

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
Walked on and off toy stort mania today i have never seen the line so fast we waited no longer then 15 minutes both times and just got off star tours and got a new scene!!! So excited

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Walked on and off toy stort mania today i have never seen the line so fast we waited no longer then 15 minutes both times and just got off star tours and got a new scene!!! So excited

Sitting here in my cube extremely jealous! But I hope your having a blast. How have you enjoyed your ADR's and how does your Gf like it?

Upvote 0
I am already home from my trip. It was amazing fun, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't shed a few tears on the magical express back to the airport. I'm working on a trip report now. It was way too short! I hope to return back sometime before the end of 2011.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

I am already home from my trip. It was amazing fun, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't shed a few tears on the magical express back to the airport. I'm working on a trip report now. It was way too short! I hope to return back sometime before the end of 2011.

Well I will dif. have to check out the report, whether its before or after my time. But I can't wait to read it..I can't believe you are back.

My worst day of vacation is seeing everyone checking into the hotel when I am checking out. Just makes me so sad.:cry::(

That is always the saddest part I dif. hate it myself.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Are you finished and ready to go? We are packing and trying to figure out how many suitcases. That is always the hardest, especially now with the airline restrictions.

We are for the most part, just one more sweep through things this evening.

Tip for anyone. (In case interested that is)

I hit up 5 and below the other night they had a bunch of those glow bracelets/necklaces and stuff on sale and out. Using them for the parks, cheaper than getting son something every night!!

Upvote 0

gerk77

We are for the most part, just one more sweep through things this evening.

Tip for anyone. (In case interested that is)

I hit up 5 and below the other night they had a bunch of those glow bracelets/necklaces and stuff on sale and out. Using them for the parks, cheaper than getting son something every night!!

We don't have the store "5 and below" but just got back from Dollar General and they had them also.

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
My trip is winding down i dont wanna leavr only yomorrow and friday then im back home friday night this is the worst part :(

But to all the people coming soon good luvk have fun and be on the lookout for all the tour groups -__- i wish i could stay longer :'(

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom