July 2011 Roll Call

JohnnyDollaz89

Was supposed to go April 15th-22nd but we decided to wait till the summer time when flights were MUCH cheaper, so we changed our dates so July 9th-16th and will be booking it in the next few weeks i cant wait i havent been to Disney since December of 09, this will be my 16th trip to Disney World!! Any1 else going in July?!?!

foreverbelle

I think so too..(Belle is prettier) But he thinks Belle looks like Mommy so...

Besides he has a thing for blondes...lol.

But he is getting just as excited as we are! And I don't think he really has a clue.

Most of us are getting closer (or are already in) the 20's!!!

How exciting is that!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

epcotWSC

I think so too..(Belle is prettier) But he thinks Belle looks like Mommy so...

Besides he has a thing for blondes...lol.

But he is getting just as excited as we are! And I don't think he really has a clue.

Most of us are getting closer (or are already in) the 20's!!!

How exciting is that!:sohappy:

If Belle looks like mommy then mommy must be a looker :p

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
yes i know i wasnt stopping till i found the earliest flight there which was 6AM its what i did back in December of 09 and it was the best thing ever, even though waking up at 3AM sucked, your flying to WDW so its not bad at all :)

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Totally! I think I would take waking up that early to head to the world, than my usual time of 430 to sit through 2 hours of traffic to get to work any day..believe me....I am so with you.

Upvote 0

Supergirl7710

I bought my park tickets last night! :O the last thing i had to do! Well.... technically my boyfriend bought them for me cause i begged XD since the prices of park tickets when up crazy today >_> stupid park ticket costs. but besides that!! im 23 days out and already packed XDDD

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
25 days away its getting so close!!! Supergirl we gotta set up a place and day to all meet up we need to PM each other and your ghost host, we gotta figure it out soon!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom