Journey Into Imagination 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pongo

T-1MILLION said:
Funny since all three of these that have been mentioned above that had original versions which most agree were all better. CHANGE is not always good. Some people just will not get that.

So let's NOT bring Dreamfinder back to IMAG.

*shrug*

Things aren't always black and white. Sometimes change is good, sometimes it's bad, sometimes it's neither.

However, for the most part, it's been good. Otherwise, WDW wouldn't be open anymore.

Scar Junior

I just want the ride to be longer and get the rest of the unused track to incorporate Dreamfinder to some extent.

Am I asking too much?

I do miss the old JII so much better than the new JIYI. THere was much more content on the different ways we do use our imaginations and our dreams. It realy did a good job at inspiring you to use your imagination too. the current one is:

(da da da da music da da da)
"Here's how u can use your imagination..."(in english accent. Because in Disney, only people with english accents are doctors)

Hear: LOUD NOISES!!!!,

Smell: 'peee euwww' ,

See: 'not seeing much' ,

"skip this crap it was cut out of budget"

,.... happened to this house????,

...blah blah blah blah...:snore:"""BOOOOOM""", :lookaroun "IMAGINATION IMAGINATION a dream can be a dream come true with just one spark in me and you!"

'pretty stars!!! (lights on)

"get the *F* out of the buggy!!!:veryconfu"

nelsonj3

The above description of JIYI with Figment is very accurate.

I miss the overall creativity of the original. Both new incarnations completely lacked creativity in my opinion. To me, that is very ironic since the theme of the pavillion is supposed to be IMAGINATION. Doesn't that usually involve creativity?

I guess it doesn't if the budget cuts are too severe.

Skippy

Well. After that nice description I don't feel the need to go back on it next trip. Oh wait... I had no desire to do so anyways..

Dreamfinder is not the issue, as Figment wasn't the issue. A poor storyline and ride design are.

Joel

The previous version was actually the best of the three at helping guests discover the world of imagination. Every time I rode it, I had to really use my imagination to pretend it didn't suck!

Scar Junior

Joel said:
The previous version was actually the best of the three at helping guests discover the world of imagination. Every time I rode it, I had to really use my imagination to pretend it didn't suck!

HAHAHAHAH! You rule.

Skippy

Joel said:
Oh. Snap.

CThaddeus

yoyoflamingo said:
Stitch's Great Escape tops both Under New Management and JII, im my opinion.

I still think Stitch's Great Escape is a vast improvement over Alien Encounter. I know I'm alone in this and that's...okay.

haveyoumetmark

CThaddeus said:
I still think Stitch's Great Escape is a vast improvement over Alien Encounter. I know I'm alone in this and that's...okay.

I agree kind of, maybe not a "vast" improvement, but a little better. It's not as scary for the young ones and it incorporates a character from a rather popular Disney Movie. :)

Okay. Back on topic :)

I don't really like the new one at all. I don't hate it either. Everytime I'm there, and I'm there a lot, it's usually a walk on or 5 minute wait. SO. Does anyone actually LIKE Journey Into Your Imagination with Figment? :lookaroun

haveyoumetmark

Scar Junior said:
Haha. You really think they'll admit it here if they do?!

Good point, but maybe they would admit it if they aren't afraid of getting into heated debates and being ripped to shreds. :lol:

yoyoflamingo

I like it. Not as much as the original, by FAR, and mostly because i can walk on whenever I want and not have to wait, and I can hear a song I like, and I can watch people get scared over the explosion at the end. Oh. And the stars at the end are pretty.

Would I mind a rehab? Absolutely not! But, do I go on this one? yes.

(Crawls into "duck and cover" to protect vital organs.)

Pongo

haveyoumetmark said:
SO. Does anyone actually LIKE Journey Into Your Imagination with Figment? :lookaroun

I do. Especially the sound portion.

This is coming from someone who only remembers a small portion of the original version.

And I mean SMALL.

jedimaster1227

Pongo said:
I do. Especially the sound portion.

This is coming from someone who only remembers a small portion of the original version.

And I mean SMALL.

I don't hate the new one but I don't love it either. The return of Figment is the only thing that ever pushes me to ride it again (and a glimpse at the old Imageworks :animwink:). Sadly enough, I have the lyrics to this version of the ride memorized...:cry:

comics101

jedimaster1227 said:
I don't hate the new one but I don't love it either. The return of Figment is the only thing that ever pushes me to ride it again (and a glimpse at the old Imageworks :animwink:). Sadly enough, I have the lyrics to this version of the ride memorized...:cry:

don't feel bad, I too have the lyrics to the new one memorized.
When you're a Figment fan you don't have much a choice.

jedimaster1227

comics101 said:
don't feel bad, I too have the lyrics to the new one memorized.
When you're a Figment fan you don't have much a choice.

That is true. If you are a Figment fan, then you laugh your head off thru the queue of the Imagination Institute too. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom