Journey Into Imagination 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

wannab@dis

nelsonj3 said:
There is indeed a way to be selective about those you deal with on the forums. Only respond to those people with which you actually want to engage in discussion. You can choose to ignore whomever you want. :wave:

As for his information... I don't have any connections at all (I wouldn't know if anyone is lying or telling the truth anyway), so I usually take everything with a grain of salt and sometimes a grain of hope. However, I wait until an official announcement is made to come to a conclusion.
I can ignore people and information easily...

But, when you see "wow... that's cool", "neat... can't wait", "that's great", etc... it's easy to realize that not everyone understands the word 'rumor' and they can be preyed upon fairly easily.

SJFPKT

When my wife and I were in the Studios July 8th, they were having a meet and greet thing with Kim Possible across from WWTBAM. Why would they move that to Epcot?

juan

ok well in cast services there is a glass case that was just decorated (8/1) completely with figment and imagination stuff --- a lot of figment stuff

it seems to go along with the rumored august announcement of something

Lewis Carroll

Account Suspended
jedimaster1227 said:
Hey wannab, "You've got mail! :wave:"

Just so everyone sees what I said to Wannab (this is what he requested-a public apology), everyone can see what I wrote. This is my apology...:

That was very kind of you Jedimaster. IMO though, you shouldnt appologize to him. It only encourages him to continue causing trouble.

The Mom

Premium Member
I think this "ing match" has gone on long enough! It was an interesting thread until the personal attacks started. There's just too much macho posturing and testosterone around to keep it going. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom