Journey Into Imagination 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

disney192897

Original Poster
I leave for Walt Disney World tomorrow July 19!!!!! I'll be sure to let you guys know the possible facts when I ask around several epcot and JII CM's during my 3-week stay. I'll have online so I'll keep you posted. Have a Magical Day!

Mike Tenuto

jedimaster1227

Lewis Carroll said:
Yea but what do you know about business! your just an ignorant fanboy like the rest of us and dont have the knowledge mysterious top secret magic forces that is secretly used to run a business! :rolleyes:

Wow! Now Wannab@dis and I are both on Carroll's shot list (I never thought I would be in this situation:lol:).

Excuse me, but until you know either of us, who are you to judge or question our business backgrounds. Neither Wannab or I has been hostile in any way towards you here, so why the anger? I happen to know for a fact that you are wrong in assuming that I have no knowledge in the business world. I, my kind sir have to deal with business everyday in my job, in my life and when dealing with the various shares that I hold in companies (including Disney). Fanboys are what you refer to as the people who tattoo themselves with insignia designed to honor their idle. That certainly isn't the case here (unless you have that tattoo that we don't know about :lookaroun).

Actually, it's hard to tell based on some posts around here. :brick:

How true it is!

I leave for Walt Disney World tomorrow July 19!!!!! I'll be sure to let you guys know the possible facts when I ask around several epcot and JII CM's during my 3-week stay. I'll have online so I'll keep you posted. Have a Magical Day!

Mike Tenuto

Enjoy your trip! :wave: I just wouldn't take what the CM's tell you as that much. Last week, I asked a CM about what he was told would go into the old WOL pavilion and (when trying to decipher his ebonics) I was able to get, "It is Stitch; Go Fast!"

As you could tell, I basically tossed that one. :lol:

Kriszee1

It is shocking to me that there are actually people this worked up over "the happiest place on earth". :veryconfu I love JII and I miss the dreamfinder as well. If they bring him back I indeed will be very excited. Walt would constantly be changing his parks. He was incredibly imaginative and innovative. I cannot possibly imagine that the marketing and business end of his empire would hinder him and his ideas. With every change in life, comes a leap of faith and I am sure he would take those leaps time and time again. You never know what the outcome will be unless you TRY. Anyway....long live Figment and Dreamfinder!:kiss: (I may have just sounded like a complete idiot BTW)

nelsonj3

Okay, Everybody sing along now...

"Imaaaaagination, Imaginaaaaaaation, a dream, can be, a dream come true... with just one spark....... in me and you!!!!"

Okay, so we all agree that Disney has made some mistakes. However, we all still love Disney or we wouldn't be here. Let's get on with discussing what we would like to see in a possible refurb of Imagination.

Personally, I just hope the Imagineers have a decent budget to work with this time. I think if they do have a decent budget, then Imagination will once again be a great ride. I can't wait!!

LeeLee D

nelsonj3 said:
Okay, Everybody sing along now...

"Imaaaaagination, Imaginaaaaaaation, a dream, can be, a dream come true... with just one spark....... in me and you!!!!"

What a great song to have going through my head! Thanks!! :D

Lewis Carroll

Account Suspended
jedimaster1227 said:
Wow! Now Wannab@dis and I are both on Carroll's shot list (I never thought I would be in this situation:lol:).

I was making fun of the way Wannab@dis talks I wasnt attacking you. I thought it was pretty obvious that I was being sarcastic with the :rolleyes: but I guess not. Sorry if I offended you.

TOCPE82

I think these two need to have a ing contest to be held on every other saturday until a winner is decided.... way to ruin an interesting thread with petty arguements.

jedimaster1227

I think someone mentioned Imagination is getting a "standard rehab" soon. Any idea when that is going to take place?

I haven't heard about this, but if it is true, I know that they will be fixing the audio-syncing issue in the Smell Lab. The background audio conflicts with the main audio.

Skippy

Rockin Roller said:
the current journey into imagination gives me the creeps. its like the worst thing disney has ever done
I'd have to disagree. If you think the current JII is the worst thing they've made, I'd have to say the one previous was much worse... ew...

CThaddeus

SkipKid said:
I'd have to disagree. If you think the current JII is the worst thing they've made, I'd have to say the one previous was much worse... ew...

True, the second incarnation was definitely the worst of the three versions. But I'd say that Under New Management tops both recent versions of Journey Into Imagination for worst attraction. Just my opinion, of course (isn't it always?).

Pongo

CThaddeus said:
True, the second incarnation was definitely the worst of the three versions. But I'd say that Under New Management tops both recent versions of Journey Into Imagination for worst attraction. Just my opinion, of course (isn't it always?).

*covers head with a pot*

I actually enjoyed much of the new version of the Tiki Room. I had that Gloria Estefan song in my head for the rest of the day :lookaroun

mitchk

Pongo said:
*covers head with a pot*

I actually enjoyed much of the new version of the Tiki Room. I had that Gloria Estefan song in my head for the rest of the day :lookaroun

I also enjoy Tiki room under new management. I think it's much more entertaining than the 1st version

T-1MILLION

Funny since all three of these that have been mentioned above that had original versions which most agree were all better. CHANGE is not always good. Some people just will not get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom