IT'S OFFICIAL - December Meet 12/4-12/5

wannabeBelle

cherrynegra said:
Thanks Belle for all the hard work and dealing with the powers that be at Disney. It's not easy planning something for people who are diverse geographically. Just remember what I told you about channelling your inner you-know-what. :lol:
HAHAHA Rue didnt have to come out today. The lady I was speaking with was very nice and really wanted what was best for our group financially. Due to the nature of having a dollar minimum it becomes very difficult to plan this type of an event as opposed to say a corporate function where you KNOW how many people are going to be coming. The dollar minimum for an event must be met and it makes no difference if you have 5 people attending an event or 50. If you have 50 at the minimum price for the venue we may get the menu originally posted, for 5 people you are still payng the same amount of money but you might get Lobster, Filet Mignon, caviar and champagne!!! See what I mean? of course you can always spend more money and add in all kinds of things!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for understanding that we are trying to not make this event cost prohibitive for everyone!!! Belle

disneytati

wannabeBelle said:
HAHAHA Rue didnt have to come out today. The lady I was speaking with was very nice and really wanted what was best for our group financially. Due to the nature of having a dollar minimum it becomes very difficult to plan this type of an event as opposed to say a corporate function where you KNOW how many people are going to be coming. The dollar minimum for an event must be met and it makes no difference if you have 5 people attending an event or 50. If you have 50 at the minimum price for the venue we may get the menu originally posted, for 5 people you are still payng the same amount of money but you might get Lobster, Filet Mignon, caviar and champagne!!! See what I mean? of course you can always spend more money and add in all kinds of things!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for understanding that we are trying to not make this event cost prohibitive for everyone!!! Belle

Thanks for the hard work, Belle! I am doing my best to join you guys! Hope to see everyone there, and any kind of event will be gorgeous for me! :wave:

wannabeBelle

Hey everyone, I spoke to Group Dining at Disney last night and this is the deal. We can certainly book tables for a larger group. The location will be the 50's Prime Time Cafe in the MGM/Disney Studios Park. I had in mind an area ( Like one of the kitchen areas) and have individual tables for each family or group within that. That is probably how this will be set up. The only sticking point is that with any group of 13 or more, we have to put down a deposit of $10.00 per peron on a credit card to hold the priority Seating. I dont have any issue with doing that, but if enough people dont show, my credit card will be charged for the people who dont show up. So to that end I Am asking everyone who will be attending to send in a check for $10 per adult who will be attending to Pam. She will NOT be cashing them at this time though, and will in fact simply hold them. When you arrive at the 50's Prime Time, your check will be returned to you uncashed! The only cost for this dinner will be exactly what you order. The menu is as follows:
http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menu_ptcd.htm
And the children's menu is:
http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/men_ptck.htm

The adult menu was just updated in July so by December there may be an item or three that is different, but the majority of the menu will remain the same. If your party cannot make it you must give us notice of at least a week before that you will not be able to make it. This is so we can adjust the number of the priority seating so I will not incur a charge for the people who cannot make it. If you provide notice that you cannot make it up to one week before your deposit will be returned to you uncashed. If you do not show up on the day of the Meet, the check will be cashed if I am charged for those people ONLY. I will also need to know VERY shortly how many people intend on joining us so I can make the reservation. You can simply post here if you are going or PM or E mail me!!! Thanks and I hope to see you all there!!! Belle

Nicole

Okay, $10 for adults but no deposit for kids?? And this is for Saturday the 4th or Sunday the 5th?? How do we get Pam's addy - I can mail a check on Monday.

Edited to add: I ate at the 50s PTC last week, and had the pot roast on my server "Uncle Tim's" suggestion. It was SO yummy!!

wannabeBelle

NSCMC said:
Okay, $10 for adults but no deposit for kids?? And this is for Saturday the 4th or Sunday the 5th?? How do we get Pam's addy - I can mail a check on Monday.

Edited to add: I ate at the 50s PTC last week, and had the pot roast on my server "Uncle Tim's" suggestion. It was SO yummy!!
I dont know why they didnt require a deposit for kids, but they dont at other locations as well such as Cinderella's Royal Table etc. This is definitely Saturday December 4th. Pam's address is as follows:
P.O. Box 691
Lake Hopatcong, NJ 07849

Her number in case you need to speak with her is 1866-566-7858.

Please post or PM or E mail me how many in your party and if they are kids or adults, so I can make the PS as soon as possible!! Thanks!! Belle

rosebud's mom

Is it going to be Saturday or Sunday ? I did have to pay a $ 5 deposit for Cinderella's Royal Breakfast this week.

Thanks again for all the hard work!
anna

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom