Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

EPCOT Explorer

For those of you who think it couldn't be worse,
consider this alternative.:eek:

ephat.jpg

Make it pink and gold like the sets of castle decorations we had...and it's complete!!:brick::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

1disneydood

The candle hat looks great up there. Now if they could just use stitch to narrate SSE and have a DVC as a postshow, it would the best thing ever.

dis-kid

sorcerer hat relocation

i think they should set the hat up on top of the ear-fil tower, paint a face on the tower, and kaboom! instant park icon. who`s with me?:p

Rob562

But then shouldnt they have another portal on the left side going towards Indy and Star Tours :confused:

The Studio Gate design really only applied when the park first opened.

The archway was originally the delineation between the "theme park" and the "working studio". So everything in the Hollywood Blvd and Echo Lake areas was theme park. Past the archway was Animation and the Studio Tram Tour. Even when they opened Star Tours this format still held. (Because you couldn't go beyond Star Tours)

The delineation was thrown out of whack when they opened up New York Street to foot traffic to help ease crowds in the small park, and even more-so when they added the Muppets area.

-Rob

The Conundrum

The Studio Gate design really only applied when the park first opened.

The archway was originally the delineation between the "theme park" and the "working studio". So everything in the Hollywood Blvd and Echo Lake areas was theme park. Past the archway was Animation and the Studio Tram Tour. Even when they opened Star Tours this format still held. (Because you couldn't go beyond Star Tours)

The delineation was thrown out of whack when they opened up New York Street to foot traffic to help ease crowds in the small park, and even more-so when they added the Muppets area.

-Rob

ah I see. What threw me off is that it says "entering hot set" when you first queue up for Star Tours and they pretend that Indy stunt show is actually filming for a new movie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom