Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

Expo_Seeker40

Sorry about the pixelation, but hopefully this give you folks an idea of what it would like with the water tower at the entrance (meaning if the hat was demolished or moved elsewhere, and the water tower once again became the icon, but moved to a more prominent location)

5dp4ll.jpg

dxwwf3

Great work! After seeing that, I think that the Animation Courtyard would be a terrible choice. Personally, I think that it wouldn't look bad at the entrance, but doesn't look good looking back from inside the park. I just hope that when Hollywood Blvd gets back to normal, that the Hat goes the way of the wand.

Atomicmickey

Awesome photoshops!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

I do like it at the entrance.

For me, the Earful Tower was just too wimpy.

It's not a weenie, it doesn't beckon. It does tell the story,
but, heck, it's a water tower. Not something monumental, unique,
and special like the Castle, SSE, or TOL.

Disneyson 1

I bet that the tower would look better leaving the park if it was night time and it had fiber-optics and strobes coming out of it just after F!...

Luige11

:)

:D

:sohappy:

Seriously, I feel like I'm dreaming. I've been hearing a lot of good things from Orlando, and this would be like a giant cherry on my joy sundae.

I want it to stay I love that hat so much I want them to keep it up to it destorys you! :lol:

The park had an icon in the Earful Tower, and the hat completely and utterly destroyed the great sight line of the theater.

Even tho I loved the Earful water tower I still loved both of them and I will miss the hat greatly just like the wand.

I hope the hat goes. But like the wand, I won't believe it until I see it.

Sick world where living in with sick people. :lol:

First off, great job photo shopping the BAH into the photos. I personally agree with an earlier poster and think it would be a great entrance for F!. Otherwise if we have to keep it, the front of the park seems like a good fit. Putting it out front would effectively switch the location of the Christmas tree back inside the park, which I prefer.

lazyboy97o

First off, great job photo shopping the BAH into the photos. I personally agree with an earlier poster and think it would be a great entrance for F!. Otherwise if we have to keep it, the front of the park seems like a good fit. Putting it out front would effectively switch the location of the Christmas tree back inside the park, which I prefer.
When I hear people say using the entrance to the Hollywood Hills Amphitheater as a new location, I am assuming they mean the plaza right above the amphitheater.

Let us not forget that the Hat is 122' tall. That makes it 61% the height of the Hollywood Tower Hotel. The amphitheater entry plaza is uphill from the base of and almost directly behind the Tower

F-1.png

F-2.png

F-3.png

And worst of all...
F-4.png

jakeman

So I don't think anyone has pointed this out, but with regard to the scale, you know it can't just be picked up and moved right?

If they were going to move it, I wouldn't see a problem with them scaling it down to fit where ever it ends up.

krankenstein

No matter were it was moved, most of you would be complaining about that location also.

People get over it!

If you don't want to participate in the discussion, leave. :shrug:

So I don't think anyone has pointed this out, but with regard to the scale, you know it can't just be picked up and moved right?

If they were going to move it, I wouldn't see a problem with them scaling it down to fit where ever it ends up.

Dang, I thought Tinkerbell would sprinkle pixie dust on it and fly it to it's new location like in PhilarMagic.... :lookaroun :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom