Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

krankenstein

the hat is awesome! It's perfect were it's at.

Next topic........................

picard-points-you-to-the-door.jpg

Bye! :wave:

Thurp

Thanks' even though Al Lutz designed it not me. BTW you don't like the Free Hat slogan for the DOM's?
865ZDlhzt3.jpg

I have nothing bad to say about the slogan. They are free to take it with them anytime. Heck, we could even deliver it to their room if they are staying on property.

lazyboy97o

I really see no way that the current hat structure could be properly incorporated in another area of the park. The structure can be seen looming above the park from several points. Sight lines are part of the illusion and this big, contemporary hat would still hurt the illusions created in the park.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I really see no way that the current hat structure could be properly incorporated in another area of the park. The structure can be seen looming above the park from several points. Sight lines are part of the illusion and this big, contemporary hat would still hurt the illusions created in the park.

Illusions of an illusion factory.

jt04

Why would anyone want an upside down blue snowcone blocking this idealistic setting? :shrug:

28cd3sy.jpg

Thank you!

And with state of the art lighting it could look even better!

I still can't get over your idea for the "founders statue" and dedication plaque at DHS. It is brilliant.

Expo_Seeker40

you think that's brilliant jt, I didn't mention that you could walk right up to the director's statue (roy disney style)....and....say if it was modified so he wasn't looking through the camera....rather he was slightly off to the side...and you could look through the camera...through the eye piece...and see a live image (simply looking through the lens) of the chinese theatre. :wave:

jt04

you think that's brilliant jt, I didn't mention that you could walk right up to the director's statue (roy disney style)....and....say if it was modified so he wasn't looking through the camera....rather he was slightly off to the side...and you could look through the camera...through the eye piece...and see a live image (simply looking through the lens) of the chinese theatre. :wave:

Nice. I love when they add those small details that you almost find by accident. Better than hidden mickeys anyday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom