Is Rock 'n' Roller Coaster changing its theme soon?

Phil12

It may not be coming to ToT. That doesn't mean it isn't in the plans for RnRC.
It could conceivably go into both attractions. Escape from RnRC and into ToT. Have half of the guardians in each attraction. That would be a perfect use of GotG. What an exciting concept!

roj2323

I'm wondering if anyone else has realized that DHS can not afford to loose a major attraction at the moment due to an already noticeable lack of capacity and This ride is not likely to go down for an extended period of time in the near future. The retheming of the ride is probably inevitable but not likely for at least 2 years.

Last edited:

KordovaJD

I love Aerosmith. I love RnRC. But its thematic connection to the rest of Sunset Boulevard is tenuous at best. It just seems woefully and jarringly out of place and anachronistic.

Watch what you wish for. They're more likely to do away entirely with sunset strip in my opinion.

admiral-ari-x

So can we call this rumor dead for TOT at DHS yet? (I hope)
Don't quote me on this, but I believe one of the more respectable people on the forum said that that the GotG overlay won't be happening for DHS's Tower, but it will be happening with California Adventure's for sure. As for Aerosmith here, as Martin says, give it a few years and see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom