Is Rock 'n' Roller Coaster changing its theme soon?

Matt_Black

The fact he hasn't done one... Love his polka medley's though.

A while back, when thinking of it, I decided to search around a bit online, thinking that if he hasn't done, someone has had to have done it in that style, because if you can think of something fan-ish, odds are someone else on the internet has already beaten you to it, but alas! No luck.

ProfSavage

A while back, when thinking of it, I decided to search around a bit online, thinking that if he hasn't done, someone has had to have done it in that style, because if you can think of something fan-ish, odds are someone else on the internet has already beaten you to it, but alas! No luck.

You'd think this is where the internet would shine... we have a punk/pop version of Hotline Bling but not that? :(

durhay

I don't think that's fair. I love lots of older artists, but there are plenty of younger groups, like Fallout Boy, that I enjoy as well. Comedian Frank Conniff (of MST3K) fame said something like, "Every generation thinks the music of the next generation stinks. My dad was wrong when he said it, and my peers are wrong when they say it about the bands younger than us."

For proof of this check out the comments on YouTube for almost any song. Chances are the "this is when music was great" poster wa in school at the time and the song was part of the soundtrack to his coming of age. There's a similar argument about the best cast of SNL.

Idoonu

What happened to the rumor that RnRc was getting new trains? I think it needs it at this point.
New trains with a music selection system would really freshen up the ride.

I think the Aerosmith theming is fine, but the interior of the ride has always been pretty boring.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Compare the ride here to the ride in Paris:

It's the same exact ride, but the theme is changed from rushing to a concert to being part of Aerosmith's new music video. Some people like the ride better in Paris (personally I like ours better), so they could just clone the decor back to Orlando.

ProfSavage

Compare the ride here to the ride in Paris:

It's the same exact ride, but the theme is changed from rushing to a concert to being part of Aerosmith's new music video. Some people like the ride better in Paris (personally I like ours better), so they could just clone the decor back to Orlando.

I guess no one has epilepsy in Europe...?

DarthMileZ

The band are breaking up soon as well reportedly, they will be doing their farewell tour soon.

as much as people on here are saying they are still relevant, i would say go up to a 18-20 year old and ask them if they know an aerosmith song, i think you'd be suprised to find that they have no idea. well thats the case here in the UK anyway.

i always thought a great re theme would be like "Musical Legends" or something if they wanted to go down that route. OR they could team up with Planet Hollywood to do a coaster.

another great retheme would be Michael Jackson.

Or Green Day is another.

FigmentForver96

The band are breaking up soon as well reportedly, they will be doing their farewell tour soon.

as much as people on here are saying they are still relevant, i would say go up to a 18-20 year old and ask them if they know an aerosmith song, i think you'd be suprised to find that they have no idea. well thats the case here in the UK anyway.

i always thought a great re theme would be like "Musical Legends" or something if they wanted to go down that route. OR they could team up with Planet Hollywood to do a coaster.

Or Green Day is another.
Most don't know what song of the south is but.....

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No

Or Green Day is another.
I hope you are kidding about Green Day...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom