INSIDER info on EE (all info from JOE ROHDE)

disnyfan89

Rosscoe(AU) said:
You can call it what ever you like, the truth of the matter is you still threatened some one, cause you did not like there post..

Why should i do a member search that one post sums you up !
Seems to me that your judging a book by its cover

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I can't believe I actually read the *entire* thread!

Wow, the info and pics posted by Scott and Rob are just incredible!! I can honestly say that I've been in the AC for about 5 minutes, back in 1997. :( Maybe it's time to go back, look who could be there! hehehe....

I can't really say what my expectations are for E:E. I expect the theming to be classic Disney - PotC, Splash, ToT-quality. The roller coaster part... I don't expect anything more than Big Thunder, as several have mentioned. I think what is most important is the *entire* ride experience, not just the roller coaster, or the queue, or the Yeti. And having said that, I'm sure I won't be disappointed, and this could quickly become one of those "I gotta ride every trip!" kind of rides.

And, as for the questions being asked constantly.... Sounds like someone pumping for information for a purpose, not just to satisfy a curiousity. You can't get there for 3 years? So, what good is finding out everything about the ride going to do, then? Just wait like 99.99% of the rest of the world for the ride to open and when you ride it... you'll know. :)

Rosscoe(AU)

disnyfan89 said:
Seems to me that your judging a book by its cover

I am not going to play message ping pong with you, the tone of your message was NASTY. Which leads me to believe that since you wrote it, you are as well...

The guy was just asking questions and wanting to know stuff now, but to be TOLD be you TO WATCH HIS BACK, that is just NASTY , mate..

End of story...

disnyfan89

BwanaBob said:
I agree.

Let's end it here.

Your right! I will take the high road! I have deleted the
part out of my post as to no longer anger anyone because the last thing I want to do is become an enemy on this forum! I would also like to extend my apologies to animal_king1990.

If its not to much to ask I would appreciate it if animal_king1990 and
Rosscoe(AU) would remove the second part of my original post from there quotes but do not need to remove any of the comments they have made.

I can see there are something's not worth fighting over and I deeply apologize.

SirGoofy

Thanks for the speedy replies guys!:wave: One question that I forgot earlier: Will there be a vulture or mountain goat along the ride like the pr3evious rumors said?

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
SirGoofy said:
Thanks for the speedy replies guys!:wave: One question that I forgot earlier: Will there be a vulture or mountain goat along the ride like the pr3evious rumors said?

Nothing was mentioned about that so I can't give a definite yes or no, but since Joe said that the Yeti was the only AA for the ride, I'm taking that as a no.

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
BwanaBob said:
...anywho...

will someone please explain to me what Joe plans on putting in his other ear? A Buick, maybe?

*Not sure what to say to that as I drive a Buick SUV*

And it was actually really interesting hearing the stories behind his earrings. What's funny is he laughed about it himself, and never saw himself doing what he's done to his ear. :lol:

Yen_Sid1

WDWScottieBoy said:
Nothing was mentioned about that so I can't give a definite yes or no, but since Joe said that the Yeti was the only AA for the ride, I'm taking that as a no.

Yes, there will be a vulture on the ride, but it won't be a AA figure.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
SirGoofy said:
So it will just be a staionary statue?

Which probably means that it is outside too...

Off topic: ND got screwed. According to my TiVo, the ball went out at about the 2 yard line on the fumble at the end of the game.

CTXRover

SirGoofy said:
So it will just be a stationary statue?

Possibly. I don't know, but it could also be something that appears to fly over the train in a gliding fashion similar to the pterodactyl on "Dinosaur". I imagine it will look like a real vulture (i.e. with feathers) vs a carving-like statue, but I suppose that is possible too. I also heard there is a goat somewhere on the ride. I don't know if that is true or not.

SirGoofy

CTXRover said:
Possibly. I don't know, but it could also be something that appears to fly over the train in a gliding fashion similar to the pterodactyl on "Dinosaur". I imagine it will look like a real vulture (i.e. with feathers) vs a carving-like statue, but I suppose that is possible too. I also heard there is a goat somewhere on the ride. I don't know if that is true or not.

:lol: I sure hope it's not like that. Cuz in that case it will never work.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom