INSIDER info on EE (all info from JOE ROHDE)

CTXRover

SirGoofy said:
:lol: I sure hope it's not like that. Cuz in that case it will never work.:lol:

Ain't that the truth. :lol: I think the only time I saw it actually work correctly was when the park was having previews or immediately thereafter. I haven't seen it work since, and to be honest, I'm not exactly sure what its supposed to do anymore :)

-SIR-

AHHHHH I was there!!! I can't believe all I said to him was "im a big fan of your work!" I could have asked questions and taken a picture with him *hits head on kiosk repeatedly* that is the last time i try to be "nice" in an imagineers presence... next time i'll be the nosey freak fan :p I still can't believe that! UGH im so frustrated....

-SIR-

so wait you were the guy standing next to him at the bar the whole time! the way you were talking I thought you were his Son or something! ugh... im such a dumb dumb... I was the guy in the Brown paterned shirt and cargo pants with reddish hair who walked right up between you and Joe... afterwards I heard you guys say something like "yeah must be the TV appearances" or something.... (for your info ive known who Joe was long before he was on the travel channel ;-P) UGH nothing can contain my jealousy!!!

CaptainMichael

-SIR- said:
AHHHHH I was there!!! I can't believe all I said to him was "im a big fan of your work!" I could have asked questions and taken a picture with him *hits head on kiosk repeatedly* that is the last time i try to be "nice" in an imagineers presence... next time i'll be the nosey freak fan :p I still can't believe that! UGH im so frustrated....
I believe you would recieve better results if you are respectful, collected, inquisitive fan...nosey freak fan won't get you anywhere.

-SIR-

oh you know what i mean... i figured asking about everest would have been to as you say "inquisitive" and as I say "nosey" ...lol... you say "po-TAY-to" I sat "Po-TAH-to".... not really.... i actually sat "po-TAY-to" too but you know what I mean... Imagineer boy do you remember seeing me? I have pics on my bloggy thing... www.myspace.com/ashtonious ... god im so jealous...

SirGoofy

Thrawn said:
Off topic: ND got screwed. According to my TiVo, the ball went out at about the 2 yard line on the fumble at the end of the game.

Yea, tell me about it. I was THERE! What a heart breaking loss. I was almost on the field, but they started to usher people off before I culd get there.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
SirGoofy said:
Yea, tell me about it. I was THERE! What a heart breaking loss. I was almost on the field, but they started to usher people off before I culd get there.

What a joke. They should have placed it at the 2 and had USC kick it and go to OT. Would have been the most fair solution since the refs obviously had no idea what happened.

SirGoofy

Thrawn said:
What a joke. They should have placed it at the 2 and had USC kick it and go to OT. Would have been the most fair solution since the refs obviously had no idea what happened.

Yea, well stuff happens. At least I know my team is finally getting back to its glory days.

And now back to our regularly scedualled thread.:lol:

dxwwf3

STR8FAN2005 said:
Does anyone other than the media actually want USC to win?????? (Besides USC obviously)

I was pulling for USC to win that game big time. If you think the media is hyping up USC now, just think how bad it will get if ND wins a championship soon :lookaroun It will be about 10x worse. I'm not a big USC fan right now, but I like ND less (Sorry SirGoofy :lol:. You know your team is a love 'em or hate 'em type of team).

bgraham34

I was so mad, I can't believe what happened in that game. The Irish had it. I knew when the ball went out of bounds that USC was gonna win it somehow. But I was surprised they went for it and did not spike the ball. And I was suppose to drive out for the game with my dad and uncle but they cancelled earlier in the week and i was not going alone. Dang i got screwed too. Our National chamionship hopes are gone........... They have a nice recruiting class for next year.

CaptainMichael

dxwwf3 said:
I was pulling for USC to win that game big time. If you think the media is hyping up USC now, just think how bad it will get if ND wins a championship soon :lookaroun It will be about 10x worse. I'm not a big USC fan right now, but I like ND less (Sorry SirGoofy :lol:. You know your team is a love 'em or hate 'em type of team).
Aren't you tired of USC being number one??? They even get credit for a National Championship that they didn't earn (2003). I'd be happy if it is Georgia v. Texas for the Championship this year. LSU squandered its chance this year.

maxime29

Premium Member
Yeah, the Longhorns should be #1 :D

Either way, Great to see MKT and Scottie enjoyed themselves with Rohde. Actually took the time to read all 16 pages of this thing in one sitting. Kind of annoying to see 1/5th of it sort of wasted because of small stuff.

I don't think this has been asked, but when do the Imagineers actually ride the attraction? (hoping I don't get flamed because of this)

SirGoofy

dxwwf3 said:

:lol: Get ready for it, because they will win a championship soon. We have one of the top 3 recruiting classes for next year, and Charlie Weis is a genius.

On my final ND note...#16 in the BCS?! What is that all about. Penn State is above us, and they didn't almost beat the number one team in the nation.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
disnyfan89 said:
probley as soon as the ride is safe for humans

It's already safe for humans, but it is far from ready to be ridden by anyone who'll blab about it on the internet... ie- interior theming is far from complete.

peter11435

mkt said:
It's already safe for humans, but it is far from ready to be ridden by anyone who'll blab about it on the internet... ie- interior theming is far from complete.
I can hear the complaints about bad show already. "they let me ride the unfinished E:E and can you believe it I saw a ladder, OMG. BAD SHOW"

Sledge

Account Suspended
peter11435 said:
I can hear the complaints about bad show already. "they let me ride the unfinished E:E and can you believe it I saw a ladder, OMG. BAD SHOW"

Unless they are from WDWMagic, in which case they would say "OMGZZ! I SAW TH3 LADD3R!!!11 LOLZ!" It's funny because it's true. :kiss:

disnyfan89

mkt said:
I wouldn't say the ride is safe for humans just yet! After all thats what sand bags are for! I was also just saying Imagineers start rideing rides as soon there deemed safe. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom