INSIDER info on EE (all info from JOE ROHDE)

CTXRover

animal_king1990 said:
I'm just curious. Has anyone been to AK in the last few days and got new pictures of EE. The site could use a few new pictures in its E.E construction page. I'm planning to go again in maybe 3 years, so I can ride E.E

Just look around, ok? ;) There are quite a few update threads on this forum with Everest pictures from this past weekend. The main construction update page on wdwmagic was updated 3 days ago with pictures from mid-week last week. If these aren't enough Everest pics for ya, check out the Project Tracker update at mousetimes.com.

animal_king1990

Here, I'll just post the official stats according to Thrawn about Expedition Everest so that no one will post the question again on this thread. Feel free to correct me if you think I'm wrong.

Max height of mountain: 199feet
Max height of coaster: 120 feet
Max speed: 55 m.p.h
Max drop: 80 feet
Cost to build: $75 million

peter11435

animal_king1990 said:
I'm just curious. Has anyone been to AK in the last few days and got new pictures of EE. The site could use a few new pictures in its E.E construction page. I'm planning to go again in maybe 3 years, so I can ride E.E
I should be going this Friday. I will be back Saturday with another Everest photo update.

animal_king1990

peter11435 said:
I should be going this Friday. I will be back Saturday with another Everest photo update.

Thanks so much! Can you try to get pics of the main drop and the fortress near the mountain? When you get the pictures, could you send them to Steve so he could post it on the construction page? I would be so grateful if you did. Thanks.

NemoRocks78

Seized
animal_king1990 said:

I have some photos from this weekend up here.

goofyfan13

animal_king1990 said:
Thanks. I wish Steve would update this site's E.E construction page but no one is sending pictures to him.

It's updated plenty. Honestly, you aren't going to notice a lot from day to day, especially now cause most work is taking place inside the mountain, as most of the scaffolding is coming down on the exterior.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
BwanaBob said:
You putz.

You absolute putz.

You called me and never mentioned what you were up to that night.

I hate you.

I hope 'Grape-ape' (and his wife) at Nature-on-the-rocks SIT on you the next time you go take pictures.

:mad:

Scott?.... I'll insult you later! :rolleyes:

dude... I texted you that he was there. It's STILL in my sent items folder

disnyfan89

animal_king1990 said:
Thanks. I wish Steve would update this site's E.E construction page but no one is sending pictures to him.
People send steve pics of EE but most of the tiime if there is no difference in the pics he recived from three days ago there is no reason to post them.

imagineer99

This goes out to everyone...

There's an ignore feature for a reason. People very rarely use it, when most likely, they should. Got a problem with a poster...never see him post again. Problem solved.

BwanaBob

WDWScottieBoy said:
I know. But if I knew you were in town, I would've called you. You're still one of the few members on here that I'd like to meet! :wave:
I can 'be' there relatively quick.

Actually going is a different story.

animal_king1990

You're a mean person aren't you? I was just asking questions because I was curious. No need to snap at me like that. Forums are about nice discussions but you seem to have changed that.:mad:

disnyfan89

I dont consider my self a
mean person

I find I'm more brutally Honest :wave:

Rosscoe(AU) said:
How nice, you don't like his posting so you threaten him..

The spirit of "DISNEY" is alive in you.

:mad:

and I can see the spirit of Sarcasm is alive in you! Do a member name search and you will find it very rare I go off on someone!

Rosscoe(AU)

You can call it what ever you like, the truth of the matter is you still threatened some one, cause you did not like there post..

Why should i do a member search that one post sums you up !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom