Rumor Inside Out to Replace Journey into Imagination with Figment?

cheezbat

Porting Mystic Manor over here with slight tweaks to make it about Dreamfinder and Figment would've been a no-brainer. Look at what Mystic Manor does: replace Albert the monkey with Figment, replace Lord Henry Mystic with Dreamfinder, and make it about a 'Magic bag or contraption' that Dreamfinder has that is loaded with imaginative things...and Figment releases it and we go on an adventure through the mansion exploring the creativity of Dreamfinder.

When I first watched a video for Mystic Manor, this is EXACTLY what I envisioned as a modern day replacement for Imagination. Would be so much better than the butchered version we currently have. (Still miss the original.)

HauntedMansionFLA

No. No. No! I know the current rude isn't very good, but we NEED figment in Epcot. A decent ride would be preferred, but figment needs to stay in some capacity with his own attraction. They already took Dreamfinder from us. Not Figment too :(
I like to people watch while in the parks. The one thing I notice in EPCOT is guest wearing Figment Clothes throughout the park. Refresh the ride and a brand new 3D Figment movie to reboot the area.

Inspired Figment

^^ Agreed! Interestingly enough, I was just at Disneyland yesterday. As usual, wearing my cap and a Figment themed t-shirt. And it seems to me, everytime I happen to be there, there’s usually always a good number of people that recognize him and ask me where I bought my hat, etc. That or I’ll meet other Figment fans (whether that be guests *or* cast members) that freak out, gushing about how much they love him and how much they wish they’d bring back the old ride (this is here at DisneyLAND, in Anaheim, California mind you.) Also, while walking around, I caught a few people wearing Figment shirts and hats. So yeah, just goes to show, there’s still quite a large following of Figment fans out there. 😉👍🏻

Last edited:
I like to people watch while in the parks. The one thing I notice in EPCOT is guest wearing Figment Clothes throughout the park. Refresh the ride and a brand new 3D Figment movie to reboot the area.

True. My last visit was for Food and Wine back in October and I was super pleased with all the Figment involvement. I wasn't sure if that was standard for F&W or if it was more to do with Epcot 35 going on as well. Either way, I was rocking my figment hat with the wings coming off the sides for the entire trip and was pleasantly surprised at how many people we saw rocking figment merch.

Now if only we could get Dreamfinder back all would be well in the universe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom